No announcement yet.

Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He keeps going and going and going and going and going and going....

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
      He keeps going and going and going and going and going and going....

Who tf is Greg Marshall and wtf does he have to do with Wichita State?
      78-65

Comment

• ...and Hummel is who?

Comment

• If anyone has any doubt about whether the current players are feeling. I am guessing there will be some big time chips on some shoulders.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
            He keeps going and going and going and going and going and going....

I'm in the open that I'm not a big HCGM fan, but ******* was really hoping this was going to be bigger news and is mow embarassing himself. He is wringing every drop out of this story for sure.
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Wait ... So CBS was there ... Filmed it ... And it still didn't come out for 5 years ??
              Isn't perspective an interesting thing?

You read the post by SB Shock and had the above thought. "interesting. A player told ******* that Marshall ordered the practice video destroyed. CBS sports was actually in the gym filming "Men of March". He didn't think they were still filming at that time. Also, ******* said he was told there was a couple of boosters at the practice and witnessed the incident."

I read that post and thought to myself that is pretty incriminating evidence that a player remembered this event and specifically remembered HCGM ordering the practice video destroyed.

Comment

• Robbie Hummel played basketball for Purdue (in college) for the NBA (Timberwolves) and is currently playing in Italy for Armani Milano.

He knows about as much about WSU basketball and HCGM as I do about nuclear reactors, unless he was somehow 'invited' with the crew that was filming. His LinkedIn profile doesn't speak to ANY journalistic experience. He has been a camp counselor of Special Olympics, so perhaps he was working with special needs kids at Koch when this happened, but that would be a stretch.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockfan89_ View Post

Isn't perspective an interesting thing?

You read the post by SB Shock and had the above thought. "interesting. A player told ******* that Marshall ordered the practice video destroyed. CBS sports was actually in the gym filming "Men of March". He didn't think they were still filming at that time. Also, ******* said he was told there was a couple of boosters at the practice and witnessed the incident."

I read that post and thought to myself that is pretty incriminating evidence that a player remembered this event and specifically remembered HCGM ordering the practice video destroyed.
                  I didn't even acknowledge the "had the practice video destroyed" comment on purpose. Coach isn't dumb, he may be a hot head, but he's not an idiot. If he's thinking through enough to have the practice video destroyed, he's not going to make that suggestion in full view/hearing of the players.

That just sounds like a *******/player embellishment to me. Player: "Yea, he probably asked them to destroy the practice video after that" ... *******: "Player told me he had the video destroyed"

To me ... the more people ******* keeps trying to say actually saw this ... the less likely it's true or as serious as he's trying to make it out. If he truly punched a player, and not only the team, coaches, and managers saw it, but an entire CBS film crew, multiple boosters ... and NO ONE felt it was important enough to raise up for 5 years, it's obviously not as shocking he's making it out to be. Especially the CBS film crew .. why would they feel the need to protect Marshall? Wouldn't CBS LOVE that story? Next we are going to hear from ******* that the Pope was there too but was too afraid to tell on Marshall.
                  Last edited by Stickboy46; October 28, 2020, 08:52 AM.

Comment

• ******* should identify his sources instead of saying a player told me - that is a tactic of a certain political party

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                      ******* should identify his sources instead of saying a player told me - that is a tactic of a certain political party
                      I've actually seen this on Fox news, too. Over there, they say "informed sources say". I know some of these conversations are 'off the record', but I could potentially be an informed source, which is a bunch of hogwash.

Comment

• I'll repeat my previous premise.....******* is a hack...not a journalist....even though Lutz would call him one...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I didn't even acknowledge the "had the practice video destroyed" comment on purpose. Coach isn't dumb, he may be a hot head, but he's not an idiot. If he's thinking through enough to have the practice video destroyed, he's not going to make that suggestion in full view/hearing of the players.

That just sounds like a *******/player embellishment to me. Player: "Yea, he probably asked them to destroy the practice video after that" ... *******: "Player told me he had the video destroyed"

To me ... the more people ******* keeps trying to say actually saw this ... the less likely it's true or as serious as he's trying to make it out. If he truly punched a player, and not only the team, coaches, and managers saw it, but an entire CBS film crew, multiple boosters ... and NO ONE felt it was important enough to raise up for 5 years, it's obviously not as shocking he's making it out to be. Especially the CBS film crew .. why would they feel the need to protect Marshall? Wouldn't CBS LOVE that story? Next we are going to hear from ******* that the Pope was there too but was too afraid to tell on Marshall.
                          I agree HCGM isn't dumb, but he is a hot head and he has done some pretty dumb stuff when he is angry. I 100% agree that HCGM wouldn't say that in front of a player, but I can see HCGM telling the video person to destroy the tape and that getting back to one of the players. Although, I'm also curious as to how much practice tape exists from 2015 and 2016 that hasn't been "destroyed".

I know we are all just speculating based on bits and pieces of information. I personally believe something did happen on two occasions that is probably not flattering to HCGM. There is just too much smoke for me to believe it was made up. If it was a push not a punch, to me that is a big difference but not sure how much difference that makes in the court of public opinion.

I also believe that ******* is trying too hard to keep this story alive. If things are as bad as ******* says, the story should tell itself and he should just sit back and wait. I think the pressure will continue to grow to either suspend HCGM with pay or release the findings of the investigation and move on. I would assume the delay is for on-going negotiations, but are they negotiations for a buy-out or negotiations to continue as Head Coach?

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                            I'll repeat my previous premise.....******* is a hack...not a journalist....even though Lutz would call him one...
                            Journalists are just next to Jesus in Lutz's book. They die and endure extreme hardship so that we may enjoy the gift of salvation via journalisming.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockfan89_ View Post
                              I think the pressure will continue to grow to either suspend HCGM with pay or release the findings of the investigation and move on. I would assume the delay is for on-going negotiations, but are they negotiations for a buy-out or negotiations to continue as Head Coach?
                              I agree with almost everything you stated. Especially on ******* Your opinion is just as important as the next persons. As for what you said about Marshall, smoke, and pressure to suspend, you just rehashed old information. You aren’t the only person restating old information, but some people on here seem to be worriers. My theory is that 99 percent of us don’t have any control over this situation and just need to sit back and wait. New information good. Not new, so what. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

• You may not have noticed but we are the last team ******* wants to talk about when we are 34-0 and now that we are in a bind he only wants to talk about us. Why?

Comment

Working...
                                X