Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
    Shaq probably doesn’t like basketball any more because he looks like he’s gained about fifty pounds.
    He may have never loved it. It came easy to him. Once it wasn't easy, it wasn't fun. Fair enough.
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

The 5 years is my biggest hang up too.
      BLM and hyper sensitive feelings weren't such a big factor 5 years ago. Morris just surfing the current wave of sensitivity. Wait till he faces some of the darker realities of the adult world...that may cause him to change his tune a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post

BLM and hyper sensitive feelings weren't such a big factor 5 years ago. Morris just surfing the current wave of sensitivity. Wait till he faces some of the darker realities of the adult world...that may cause him to change his tune a bit.
        I like you. For a Beaker, you seem like a chill dude
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Who would the current player be that would want coach fired but didn’t transfer?

Comment

• This is one of those vortexes where Shaq says something that gets heard then there is payment; then it can’t be nuance, it’s got to be black and white; then ******* puts it in the press so the lights go up on Shaq; he’s now on the spot so he can’t waffle or he looks foolish because why would you put a mans career and reputation at stake for something sort of ambiguous but it’s too late it’s in play with a lot of Patty Beamers and the world is relying on Shaq and there’s no turning back now and besides I am doing it for the current players , not myself, even though I stayed two more years and subjected myself to such a monster coach and oh “I used him and he used me, and neither one cared... we were gettin our share .,.workin on our night moves” Well that last part was Shaq and Bob Seger but the point is the same.. “we were gettin our share”

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
              This is one of those vortexes where Shaq says something that gets heard then there is payment; then it can’t be nuance, it’s got to be black and white; then ******* puts it in the press so the lights go up on Shaq; he’s now on the spot so he can’t waffle or he looks foolish because why would you put a mans career and reputation at stake for something sort of ambiguous but it’s too late it’s in play with a lot of Patty Beamers and the world is relying on Shaq and there’s no turning back now and besides I am doing it for the current players , not myself, even though I stayed two more years and subjected myself to such a monster coach and oh “I used him and he used me, and neither one cared... we were gettin our share .,.workin on our night moves” Well that last part was Shaq and Bob Seger but the point is the same.. “we were gettin our share”
              Little too tall, could used a few pounds...

Workin on a mystery without any clues...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
                This is one of those vortexes where Shaq says something that gets heard then there is payment; then it can’t be nuance, it’s got to be black and white; then ******* puts it in the press so the lights go up on Shaq; he’s now on the spot so he can’t waffle or he looks foolish because why would you put a mans career and reputation at stake for something sort of ambiguous but it’s too late it’s in play with a lot of Patty Beamers and the world is relying on Shaq and there’s no turning back now and besides I am doing it for the current players , not myself, even though I stayed two more years and subjected myself to such a monster coach and oh “I used him and he used me, and neither one cared... we were gettin our share .,.workin on our night moves” Well that last part was Shaq and Bob Seger but the point is the same.. “we were gettin our share”
                Payment?

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

He may have never loved it. It came easy to him. Once it wasn't easy, it wasn't fun. Fair enough.
                  bingo. Shaq could dominate 5’10” dudes in Oklahoma and it was a piece of cake without even trying. He gets to college and he huffs and puffs up and down the court for 3 years before his momma slaps his ass back to wichita and he becomes an all-league player, bitching and whining every step of the way, Shaq is one of those guys that will go down in local lore of “what could have been”. He had such soft hands, nice range, big body, quick feet, basically everything a lot of guys dream of, but he didn’t want it. Now he’s done and he wants to pin it on a college coach that wanted him to get it more than he wanted to get it. Shaq’s days in wichita are toast, I’m afraid, whether he wants anything out of wichita or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                    Shaq’s days in wichita are toast, I’m afraid, whether he wants anything out of wichita or not.
                    I don’t know if he is even playing anymore for this to be an option, but I almost cringe to think what kind of a reception he’d get at a future AfterShocks game.

78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

I don’t know if he is even playing anymore for this to be an option, but I almost cringe to think what kind of a reception he’d get at a future AfterShocks game.
                      He's a complete and total coward. He will not be part of the Aftershocks ever again. Remember the reception given to Austin at Intrust? Nothing compared to if Shaq came back. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but it's true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

bingo. Shaq could dominate 5’10” dudes in Oklahoma and it was a piece of cake without even trying. He gets to college and he huffs and puffs up and down the court for 3 years before his momma slaps his ass back to wichita and he becomes an all-league player, bitching and whining every step of the way, Shaq is one of those guys that will go down in local lore of “what could have been”. He had such soft hands, nice range, big body, quick feet, basically everything a lot of guys dream of, but he didn’t want it. Now he’s done and he wants to pin it on a college coach that wanted him to get it more than he wanted to get it. Shaq’s days in wichita are toast, I’m afraid, whether he wants anything out of wichita or not.
                        Thanks Dan - spot on.
                        I always refer to Orlando, when Shaq was an absolute embarrassment. He loafed up and down the court and abandoned his teammates to play 4 or 5. He looked like a fat, lazy rec ball player disinterested in playing and more interested in pouting.
                        I mentioned to RefChick that the stay home from Drake trip embarrassment apparently didn't haven't the effect as intended. I even told Mike HGCM should make him walk back to Wichita and have a bus ticket back to Oklahoma waiting on him.
                        However...
                        HCGM knows more about coaching and player development that yours truly.
                        I jump to the WSU/UC game 2 years ago in No KY.
                        Shaq was a player possessed, hustling, grabbing rebounds...pushing so-called better UC athletes around like children. Then taking a runaway and jamming home to seal the win.
                        This wasn't just someone who suddenly had a light go on and become a beast on the floor.
                        It happened due to coaching and development.
                        I wonder who fostered this development and worked with him to help achieve such growth.
                        No mystery to me...

That is all.
                        Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Too soon?
                          Too late.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

Thanks Dan - spot on.
                            I always refer to Orlando, when Shaq was an absolute embarrassment. He loafed up and down the court and abandoned his teammates to play 4 or 5. He looked like a fat, lazy rec ball player disinterested in playing and more interested in pouting.
                            I mentioned to RefChick that the stay home from Drake trip embarrassment apparently didn't haven't the effect as intended. I even told Mike HGCM should make him walk back to Wichita and have a bus ticket back to Oklahoma waiting on him.
                            However...
                            HCGM knows more about coaching and player development that yours truly.
                            I jump to the WSU/UC game 2 years ago in No KY.
                            Shaq was a player possessed, hustling, grabbing rebounds...pushing so-called better UC athletes around like children. Then taking a runaway and jamming home to seal the win.
                            This wasn't just someone who suddenly had a light go on and become a beast on the floor.
                            It happened due to coaching and development.
                            I wonder who fostered this development and worked with him to help achieve such growth.
                            No mystery to me...

That is all.
                            Spot on.

Shaq learned nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

He's a complete and total coward. He will not be part of the Aftershocks ever again. Remember the reception given to Austin at Intrust? Nothing compared to if Shaq came back. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but it's true.
                              This is quite possibly the dumbest thing I've ever read. The CURRENT WSU assistant coach comes out and bold face lies about Winthrop and you guys get the courage to rip on a kid who got physically and mentally abused by a 50 year old man.

What happened to this place? It's like Phog.net around here but more stupid and racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Spot on.

Shaq learned nothing.
                                Shaq learned how to stand up to a bully and come forward publicly when faced with certain backlash by idiot fans. A large majority of whom fart around on this website.

Comment

Working...
                                X