No announcement yet.

Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess if Devlin and Koch want him to stay, he probably will stay.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
      Kinda makes you wanna slap him.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Kinda makes you wanna slap him.
        Too soon?
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          I guess if Devlin and Koch want him to stay, he probably will stay.
          I've heard that they want to know what Pin wants.

Seriously though, Maybe Devlin and Koch are very important, but there are a lot of other big donors who contribute big too. This town does have a good number of people with deep pockets.

I know this. Bardo knew how to work with them and Golden didn't have a clue.

Comment

Too soon?
            No

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
              I know this. Bardo knew how to work with them and Golden didn't have a clue.
              Yes.

Golden was NEVER going to be a good fit here.

Glad that was discovered right away, rather than later on down the road

The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                The thing I cant and many other cant wrap our head around is why now Shaq. If it bothered him so much and couldnt stand GM then why stay 2 whole years and see him practically everyday, Or if it bothered you so much why not report it sooner. It just smells really fishy that you want to wait 5 years to report this now.
                It not that hard to understand. If he is indeed a victim, he decided didn’t want to be a victim again. He decided there was more to lose by coming forward at the time (e.g. scholarship, basketball, his life), and that people probably would believe him or do anything about it. So he decided to shut up and suck it up.

But with the boatload of players who left this year who were disgruntled got some in the media asking questions. These guys were being asked about Marshall - of course saying “mean words” is not enough a story. These guys have probably heard the Shaq story and told ******* to give Shaq a call. So he did. Now Shaq got a chance to tell his story without fear.

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                  The thing I cant and many other cant wrap our head around is why now Shaq. If it bothered him so much and couldnt stand GM then why stay 2 whole years and see him practically everyday, Or if it bothered you so much why not report it sooner. It just smells really fishy that you want to wait 5 years to report this now.
                  He also made a fairly interesting comment about him trusting HCGM and HCGM trusting him in 2018.

Here is the quote:

"It's actually a weird relationship," Morris said. "I use him and he uses me, but we've come to understand each other. I trust him and I think he trusts me now."

Comment

• Posted this over in the Coaches search thread after some mentioned it, and thought I'd post it here as well. The link is to the Wichita Eagle's letters to the editor for October 22 and the first one is from Tom Devlin in support of Marshall - https://www.kansas.com/opinion/lette...246609928.html
                    Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post
                      Posted this over in the Coaches search thread after some mentioned it, and thought I'd post it here as well. The link is to the Wichita Eagle's letters to the editor for October 22 and the first one is from Tom Devlin in support of Marshall - https://www.kansas.com/opinion/lette...246609928.html
                      That might be the BIGGEST piece out of this so far.

Comment

Too soon?
                        I wonder if he was ever spanked. Reminds me of the kid that took his moms Durango for a joy ride and wrecked it and hit other cars and then said he should be grounded from his PlayStation as a punishment.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post
                          Posted this over in the Coaches search thread after some mentioned it, and thought I'd post it here as well. The link is to the Wichita Eagle's letters to the editor for October 22 and the first one is from Tom Devlin in support of Marshall - https://www.kansas.com/opinion/lette...246609928.html
                          Well that about ends it. Looks like Marshall is staying, for better or worse. Interesting that he doesn’t comment on allegations at all. It appears he is either convinced they didn’t happen or that Marshall would have his support regardless.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

I would expect some rumors to be floated prior to anything being announced - to prepare the fan base.

If the investigation does not conclude Marshall should be fired - I would look for announcement on a Friday - that way college football will be competing.
                            Using that logic I would announce it Nov 3rd

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

One thing I’ve always wondered is what Shaq is wanting to get out of all of this? Usually there is some motivation to bring an incident up many years after it occurred. If I got hit by a teacher, it would be strange to me if I suddenly brought it up 4 years after it happened unless I had some strong motivation to do so.
                              “The answer to all your questions is.... Money!”

- Don Ohlmeyer

Comment

• Shaq probably doesn’t like basketball any more because he looks like he’s gained about fifty pounds.

Comment

Working...
                                X