Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
    I see he deleted the tweet lol
    Actually it's still out there - he has it hidden somehow from his timeline. Tweets embedded in Shockernet posts will disappear from posts when deleted, but his is still showing in posts. You can click on the tweet in the post and it'll still come up, or just go to https://twitter.com/ShelBailey/statu...98567073267715
    Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

Actually it's still out there - he has it hidden somehow from his timeline. Tweets embedded in Shockernet posts will disappear from posts when deleted, but his is still showing in posts. You can click on the tweet in the post and it'll still come up, or just go to https://twitter.com/ShelBailey/statu...98567073267715
      Chickensh!t

Comment

• Looking at his Twitter he appears to be someone who is more interested in growing his "brand" than actual change. He just is desperate to have his name out there and be some sort of "celebrity". Reeks of look at me mentality. I don't take this dude seriously at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
          Looking at his Twitter he appears to be someone who is more interested in growing his "brand" than actual change. He just is desperate to have his name out there and be some sort of "celebrity". Reeks of look at me mentality. I don't take this dude seriously at all.
          I imagine that's why he has the tweet hidden. At some point he'll probably delete it when he finds out people can actually see it. But as mentioned, he won't be able to delete the screenshots people make of it.

Comment

• Will Pat Forde write an article about black players using derogatory term about black people not being “black enough” towards other black players, and how that reflects on their own views towards black and white people??

Asking for a friend.
            Last edited by Shock Top; October 22, 2020, 02:20 PM.
            The Assman

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Comment

• Shaq needs to drop it. He made stance, we all heard it loud and clear. This type to sh*t is doing him no favors whether he was punched or not.

Comment

Shaq is a ham.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

One thing I’ve always wondered is what Shaq is wanting to get out of all of this? Usually there is some motivation to bring an incident up many years after it occurred. If I got hit by a teacher, it would be strange to me if I suddenly brought it up 4 years after it happened unless I had some strong motivation to do so.

Comment

• The thing I cant and many other cant wrap our head around is why now Shaq. If it bothered him so much and couldnt stand GM then why stay 2 whole years and see him practically everyday, Or if it bothered you so much why not report it sooner. It just smells really fishy that you want to wait 5 years to report this now.
                        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• This is what Morris told ******* in his original story about why now (toward the bottom of the story):

Morris played professionally in Japan last season, and said he “does not love basketball any more because of Gregg Marshall.” Morris chose to go public at this time after hearing stories about Marshall from a current player.

“He (Marshall) is still that guy to me, and that was confirmation,” Morris said. “If we can stop it so it never happens to any other player here at Wichita State University again, that’s my cue to go on the record. … With the insight I have from the current players, they want a change and I want that change for them, for their future and for their well-being. I feel like it should be done now.”

“I’m also doing this for the people in Wichita who want the truth as well,” he added. “I hope that people will support my truth and I know there will be people who don’t.”

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                            The thing I cant and many other cant wrap our head around is why now Shaq. If it bothered him so much and couldnt stand GM then why stay 2 whole years and see him practically everyday, Or if it bothered you so much why not report it sooner. It just smells really fishy that you want to wait 5 years to report this now.
                            The 5 years is my biggest hang up too.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                              Is there no one with any info that knows what in the fish is going on with this? Why is it taking so long?

I agree that there needs to be due diligence, but the longer this drags out - the worse it will get to some extent.

I would expect some rumors to be floated prior to anything being announced - to prepare the fan base.

If the investigation does not conclude Marshall should be fired - I would look for announcement on a Friday - that way college football will be competing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post
                                This is what Morris told ******* in his original story about why now (toward the bottom of the story):

Morris played professionally in Japan last season, and said he “does not love basketball any more because of Gregg Marshall.” Morris chose to go public at this time after hearing stories about Marshall from a current player.

“He (Marshall) is still that guy to me, and that was confirmation,” Morris said. “If we can stop it so it never happens to any other player here at Wichita State University again, that’s my cue to go on the record. … With the insight I have from the current players, they want a change and I want that change for them, for their future and for their well-being. I feel like it should be done now.”

“I’m also doing this for the people in Wichita who want the truth as well,” he added. “I hope that people will support my truth and I know there will be people who don’t.”

I bet I know who that current player is. He wanted a piece of GM the entire last half of the year. In fact that current player made the threats to go along with his anger and tried to turn the whole team against CGM

Comment

Working...
                                X