• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Wonder if ******* is firing up an investigation
    When the checks bounce

Comment

• Originally posted by DJShocker10 View Post

The question everyone is asking: Where does he go?
      Pro ball in another country would be a strong guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Which leads me again to my second question. Lol. Everybody knows Shaq didn’t make his money in Orlando.
        Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Is the NCAA going to make him give his Adidas check to the next recruit? Wouldn't want KU to be a victim again.

Comment

• Wtf cares about a beaker in a Marshall thread?
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

There is a lot of grey area where neither side is lying.
              martymoose I would ask Marty to repost this over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Comment

• I'm probably in the minority but I don't think there's really any gray area. There was either physical contact or there wasn't. Doesn't matter to me whether it was open hand, closed hand, shove, etc. There's just no place for physical contact resulting from anger by a coach in today's world imo. At this point, I feel like there needs to be some actions taken but Marshall should be able to keep his job. Hopefully this is resolved sooner than later.
                Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
                  I'm probably in the minority but I don't think there's really any gray area. There was either physical contact or there wasn't. Doesn't matter to me whether it was open hand, closed hand, shove, etc. There's just no place for physical contact resulting from anger by a coach in today's world imo. At this point, I feel like there needs to be some actions taken but Marshall should be able to keep his job. Hopefully this is resolved sooner than later.
                  So Coach should smile so they know it's not in anger?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

So Coach should smile so they know it's not in anger?

That's clearly abuse. I see the next pinned ******* tweet coming anytime.

Comment

• Used to be innocent until proven guilty. Where is the proof?

Comment

• After five or six weeks of conducting an investigation, there is no reason not to not be able to make a decision. Make a decision at move on.

Comment

• nm

Comment

• Faculty deciding to weight in and call for Marshall suspension until the investigation is over.

Comment

• Mob mentality taught by universities across the nation. Hang him because he was accused. Why not, that's what they teach our kids these days!
                              ​​​​​​No need for investigations or formal trials, just hang him!

Sad!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                                Faculty deciding to weight in and call for Marshall suspension until the investigation is over.

https://www.kansas.com/news/politics...246430355.html
                                Marshall is probably the reason most of them still have jobs.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X