Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ArtVandalay View Post
    All this talk about Shaq is just pissing me off thinking back on how good he and his teams could've been had he gave a damn. His talent and agility for his size was a mismatch for every team.
    Huh?

Comment

• Comment

• Jeff *******
        @GoodmanHoops

My initial article isn't getting enough clicks, so I'm going to post my own daily commentary and as many juicy follow-ups as I can in order to justify reposting the original article as much as possible.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          Jeff *******
          @GoodmanHoops

My initial article isn't getting enough clicks, so I'm going to post my own daily commentary and as many juicy follow-ups as I can in order to justify reposting the original article as much as possible.
          ******* may be right.....he's still a fool at the end of the day....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

As shoxlax mentioned, KBOR meeting today and it started at 10 am. You can find the agenda and link to watch the meeting at https://www.kansasregents.org/about/...as_and_minutes
            I just checked in on the meeting and looks like they went into executive session, or this part of the agenda:

VII. Executive SessionBoard of Regents – Personnel Matters Relating to Non-Elected Personnel

Here's the YouTube link to the meeting - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAaYRK4cnvY - sounds like they announced it was to talk about interim candidates for the WSU president position. and they plan to be out of executive session at 2:30.
            Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
              So is this going to end up being what 3G claims vs. what Shaq claims and who’s more credible?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

I just checked in on the meeting and looks like they went into executive session, or this part of the agenda:

VII. Executive SessionBoard of Regents – Personnel Matters Relating to Non-Elected Personnel

Here's the YouTube link to the meeting - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAaYRK4cnvY - sounds like they announced it was to talk about interim candidates for the WSU president position. and they plan to be out of executive session at 2:30.
                Which could likely get pushed into the late afternoon

Comment

• Originally posted by ArtVandalay View Post
                  All this talk about Shaq is just pissing me off thinking back on how good he and his teams could've been had he gave a damn. His talent and agility for his size was a mismatch for every team.
                  It has been mentioned several times that the Senior Shaq was at least D League ready. However, In his early days, he couldn’t make it up and down the court more than 3 times without needing a rest. Talent and agility doesn’t get one anywhere if one is 20-30 lbs. overweight, fouling on defense because one can’t give max effort (keep up guarding his man), and are loafing up and down the court because they are out of breath.

Comment

• Senior Shaq and freshman/sophomore Shaq were totally different players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

So is this going to end up being what 3G claims vs. what Shaq claims and who’s more credible?
                      I'd have to imagine the law firm will contact most almost everyone from those teams/staffs. I'm sure a lot of weight will be on what others do and don't say.

Comment

Darron Boatright was named Director of Athletics on Aug. 26, 2016 after serving as the department's chief operating officer, then interim director, since April 2015.

I do feel for Shaq, as his perception is his reality. To have a father figure allegedly slap, hit, push, whatever you call it could really be difficult to assimilate. To play it out in the media 4-5 years later however is ridiculous.

My question is what kind of environment has the AD created where athletes feel comfortable in discussing issues. Doesn’t seem like any. We’ve lost one coach (WBB) already because of this crap but that at least appears to have been brought up immediately.

Whatever way this plays out, there will be a long hangover.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                          Senior Shaq and freshman/sophomore Shaq were totally different players.
                          Who do we suppose was mostly responsible for this development?

Comment

Who do we suppose was mostly responsible for this development?
                            Jeff ******* of course.

Comment

• A little diversion from the craziness; we will persevere...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Executive session took about 90 minutes.
                                Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

Working...
                                X