Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
    So 5 players confirmed to TE that GM punched Shaq (albeit anonymous). Does TE have an ax to grind as well?
    BostonWu I think he’s just reporting
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• A baboon can rip your face off. Not in a million years would I get that close to one.
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
        A baboon can rip your face off. Not in a million years would I get that close to one.
        I hate monkeys.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I'm guessing northeast...

I think I spotted Harry Johnson in that clip.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post

Bro it literally says Fake in the name
            There's an account on Shockernet named Fake Gregg Marshall.

Comment

• Originally posted by BaldyPeterson
              *removed*
              How long are you going to keep this up? VPNs can be circumvented...
              Last edited by Kung Wu; October 13, 2020, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• Is it possible to ban an IP address?

Comment

• Uh oh, marshall has spoken..!

In a statement just released to The Eagle, Wichita State basketball coach Gregg Marshall made his strongest stand yet.

“I simply state unequivocally that I have never physically struck a player or colleague. Allegations claiming otherwise are false.”

Comment

• If the investigation reveals this, ******* needs his balls sued off and Patty needs banished from the university and court ordered not to contact any athlete.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                      Uh oh, marshall has spoken..!

In a statement just released to The Eagle, Wichita State basketball coach Gregg Marshall made his strongest stand yet.

“I simply state unequivocally that I have never physically struck a player or colleague. Allegations claiming otherwise are false.”
                      Marshall says this, and Taylor has five privately saying it did happen. So what gives?

Unfortunately, I find it easier to believe 5 over 1, especially when the 1 has so much on the line, but I wish they would/could come out publicly. Hopefully the investigation can shed more light on the situation soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                        If the investigation reveals this, ******* needs his balls sued off and Patty needs banished from the university and court ordered not to contact any athlete.
                        The real people who would be at biggest fault would be Shaq, Ty, and the other 5 players who spoke w/ Taylor Eldridge, and whatever players said things to ******* anonymously. If multiple players are lying to The Athletic, *******, and The Wichita Eagle, aren't they the ones you should be most mad at.

I don't have a great feeling about this outcome...doesn't seem like there is a best case scenario.

Comment

• “It is important that the investigation conclude its work without outside influence,” Marshall said. “An unrelenting character assassination by a member of the media that repeatedly targets me and my family threatens to undermine the impartiality of the investigation.”
                          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                            “It is important that the investigation conclude its work without outside influence,” Marshall said. “An unrelenting character assassination by a member of the media that repeatedly targets me and my family threatens to undermine the impartiality of the investigation.”
                            I always thought we would get a 30 for 30 on the Final 4 run, but maybe instead we’ll get a Dateline on ******* trying to assassinate Marshall?!

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                              “It is important that the investigation conclude its work without outside influence,” Marshall said. “An unrelenting character assassination by a member of the media that repeatedly targets me and my family threatens to undermine the impartiality of the investigation.”
                              I smell a lawsuit!!!
                              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                                Uh oh, marshall has spoken..!

FINALLY

Comment

Working...
                                X