3. Many former players support Coach
    4. 2 players say Coach sucker punched Shaq
    5. 5 or 6 others allegedly agree
    6. Same on chocking Lindstad
    7. So far, nobody has denied either incident
    8. the parking lot thing is being ignored

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
      Is Patty the source of all this info from *******? Is is possible that she started reaching out to players and compiled the allegations to take to the University after she was asked to stay away? I just don’t know why ******* would create this story unless it was presented to him by a disgruntled person near the program. It makes sense that he would only have info from the players that left or were in the doghouse during their time here, Patty was trying to be their advocate, and now this.
      Most likely ******* just saw an opportunity when the poisoned team broke apart.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Patty told him if he didn’t, he wasn’t welcome in her Facebook safe space group.
        That is a full on, 100% lost TDS death sentence. If there is a failure within the Athletic Department it's that they allow this mental midget within a mile of any student athlete. She's bat **** crazy, on her best day. And of course she's a professional student.

I still respect her service. Too bad it didn't have a bigger influence. This Patty clown is a sad but dangerous individual.

Comment

• Originally posted by Good News View Post
          Quick Hitters from OOB:
          10. In watching this slow motion train wreck I find myself muttering “ETR ETR ETR ETR” like Nic Cage muttering “YellowThenRed YellowThenRed YellowThenRed” right before he parachuted out of the plane in Honeymoon In Vegas. WstateU help me out!
          Oops, wrong movie...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Wonder if Shaq will try to be on the TBT roster next year lol

Comment

• I'm proud of how Cle handled himself. That could have definitely gotten out of line in a hurry. That shows me what HCGMs program has done for the players. I'm sure his mother had alot to do with it too.

And that looney tune is, IMHO, starting to show she had something to do with this.

Comment

• Originally posted by apkbaum View Post
                I’m sure it is referencing his coons and female tweet and not the things he has said about Marshall.

If we haven’t heard from Baker, Vanvleet, Wessel or Shamet by now, I’m assuming they will stay silent.
                Or perhaps they have been, or are going to be deposed for the investigation. Therefore, not at liberty to comment publicly.

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

Or perhaps they have been, or are going to be deposed for the investigation. Therefore, not at liberty to comment publicly.
                  Van Vleet is in the biggest contract year of his life so far ... Staying out of it makes sense. Landry is in a similar boat with a contract coming up next year.

Baker I figured might have said something. Wessel was never really a speak up type guy to me.

Comment

• This thing fizzled out faster than a sparkler and Jeff ******* knows it and is melting down

time for Gregg Marshall and the team to get back to work.
                    Last edited by RajFaheen; October 11, 2020, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• Patty has all these pictures on social media accounts of her with players, including some in what appears to be *her backyard* with Ron and Fred, as if she’s personally friends with all these players.

God, she is the weirdest ****ing woman I’ve ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by RajFaheen View Post
                        This thing fizzled out faster than a sparkler and Jeff ******* knows it and is melting down

The whole thing is similar to things the NYTimes constantly do to Trump. I think I saw where this Patty
                        character identifies with Antifa......is that true? If so, does ******* or any other finger pointer have a
                        political motivation since 3G is tied to the Kochs? Sports journalists are pretty leftwing these days.

Comment

• Nico repping WSU while ..... Throwing punches .... **** .... Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Nico repping WSU while ..... Throwing punches .... **** .... Lol
                            Great, more allegations of Shocker abuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by RajFaheen View Post
                              This thing fizzled out faster than a sparkler and Jeff ******* knows it and is melting down

came and went like HarryJohnson.

I was starting to like him. What did he post?
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

The whole thing is similar to things the NYTimes constantly do to Trump. I think I saw where this Patty
                                character identifies with Antifa......is that true? If so, does ******* or any other finger pointer have a
                                political motivation since 3G is tied to the Kochs? Sports journalists are pretty leftwing these days.
                                Is. There. Any. Effinng. Doubt?

Patty 'despises' GGG like fauci despises Tucker. Anything goes in the #Resistance...

Comment

Working...
                                X