No announcement yet.

Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff ******* accusing Marshall of being a racist retweeting a guy calling someone a COON?! Irony is lost on the stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      Looks like add CJ Keyser as one of the ones on the anti-Marshall Train.

retweeted this too

From the "likes" looks like you can add McDuffie, Nurger, Hamilton and a former student assistant in Jacob Seidel

Hamilton, Keyser and Taylor aren't surprising at all. McDuffie is a bit to me.
      Ah, calling someone a coon...

Who’s getting personal now??
      The Assman

Comment

• Dauster and ******* ... two laid off reporters trying to get back in the spotlight .. They did a joint video session yesterday with a affiliation link in it...

Some of what they found may be true .. its blatantly obvious now it was a hit piece

Comment

• My only questions are:

1. What is the damage done in recruiting and staffing?
          2. Can Marshall recruit and staff to the level necessary to compete in the AAC?
          3. If the answer appears to be no, why not fire for cause and avoid the buyout (or at least settle for a much lower price)?

Perhaps the most devastating thing to any athletic department is an inability to recruit and having to pay large amounts towards buyouts.
          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
            My only questions are:

3. If the answer appears to be no, why not fire for cause and avoid the buyout (or at least settle for a much lower price)?
            On number 3 .. They have to verify these claims are true for it to hold up for cause. Unlike what twitter claims, *******'s word doesn't hold up in court.

Comment

• Get more players like Etienne/Wade and more coaches like Waterman/Jans/Forbes, then yes.
              The Assman

Comment

On number 3 .. They have to verify these claims are true for it to hold up for cause. Unlike what twitter claims, *******'s word doesn't hold up in court.
                How do you think court works lmao??? These are civil matters, all a plaintiff would need to prove is that it was 51% likely that what was alleged actually happened. It would absolutely hold up in court.

Would they need to depose some people? Yes. Would that prove challenging? Potentially.

People claiming how "the court" works and having no idea what they are talking about.

Comment

My only questions are:

Perhaps the most devastating thing to any athletic department is an inability to recruit and having to pay large amounts towards buyouts.
                  #3 - what about justice?

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

#3 - what about justice?
                    If it got to that point, 3G can certainly take advantage of the American legal system if he wanted too.

Comment

• Nm

Comment

How do you think court works lmao??? These are civil matters, all a plaintiff would need to prove is that it was 51% likely that what was alleged actually happened. It would absolutely hold up in court.

Would they need to depose some people? Yes. Would that prove challenging? Potentially.

People claiming how "the court" works and having no idea what they are talking about.
                        You kinda answered your own question there. Not sure why the hostility? Yes they would need to dispose some people. The thing 5 years ago, unless this is brand new and unknown (unlikely) can't really be used to term for cause in 2020 just because it's public now IMO. That seems like it would be easily won by Marshalls side. So they would need to back it up with something new which is all the 'other' stuff that has no one named.

You really think they are just going to take *******'s word for it? Would someone that wasn't willing to talk to ******* be willing to talk in front of an open court? Those seem unlikely too.

Yet again, if they are hoping to fire for cause they need more than ******* saying he has 34 people who he can't name that backs him up. That's not something they are likely to roll millions of dollars on. So that's why they are doing the investigation.

Comment

• KU fired Beatty for cause and the courts made KU pay his buyout. It doesn’t always work for the university. The coach has a lawyer too. It should be done right.

Comment

Looks like add CJ Keyser as one of the ones on the anti-Marshall Train.

retweeted this too

From the "likes" looks like you can add McDuffie, Nurger, Hamilton and a former student assistant in Jacob Seidel

Hamilton, Keyser and Taylor aren't surprising at all. McDuffie is a bit to me.
                            Peyton Allen too

Comment

• Is Jacob Seidel the same person that got into it with Gregg from the stands?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                Is Jacob Seidel the same person that got into it with Gregg from the stands?
                                I thought that was Jamie Arnold!!
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X