Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

No he’s not. His original article does not mention Goodman’s claims and it was released before Goodman’s article ran.
    Correct but it's the same claims. And it's titled "Gregg Marshall under investigation by Wichita state For allegations of misconduct"

First words of the article "Wichita state is conducting an internal investigation......"

*******'s title "Sources: Wichita State’s Gregg Marshall Punched Player, Choked Assistant"

*******'s first lines "Wichita State forward Shaq Morris told Stadium that he was punched twice by coach Gregg Marshall during a 2015 practice. Marshall also allegedly choked assistant coach Kyle Lindsted during the 2016-17 season, three eyewitnesses told Stadium"

One is reporting a fact (there is an investigation ongoing initiated by WSU). They other is trying sensational anonymous sources. Huge difference in the articles. I would not be surprised if the CJ one was requested by WSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walker View Post
      With Wiggins defending coach, that’s what, 6 former players that aren’t anonymous that have publicly defended coach and have called BS on the racism allegations, while ******* has just 2 that aren’t anonymous supporting his story?

I’m sorry, I just don’t buy the sources that want to remain anonymous because they’re afraid of retribution. The players defending coach could be open to retribution from the woke mob ******* is trying to stoke through a sensationalist story.
      6 + Wade, Etienne and Stutz that did it publicly in the spring after all the transfers

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
          Ill say this ive seen on Twitter, every player backing him up. Not 1 former player has said a bad thing about HCGM on twitter.
          Only Conner “liking” anti Marshall tweets.

Connor and Pops were just the lite version of Erik and his Pops.

Also, if Conner wants to go into digging up skeletons, that’s a dangerous game.
          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Correct but it's the same claims. And it's titled "Gregg Marshall under investigation by Wichita state For allegations of misconduct"

First words of the article "Wichita state is conducting an internal investigation......"

*******'s title "Sources: Wichita State’s Gregg Marshall Punched Player, Choked Assistant"

*******'s first lines "Wichita State forward Shaq Morris told Stadium that he was punched twice by coach Gregg Marshall during a 2015 practice. Marshall also allegedly choked assistant coach Kyle Lindsted during the 2016-17 season, three eyewitnesses told Stadium"

One is reporting a fact (there is an investigation ongoing initiated by WSU). They other is trying sensational anonymous sources. Huge difference in the articles. I would not be surprised if the CJ one was requested by WSU.
            That’s a hell of a logical leap to make. I guess it’s possible, but there’s no evidence to suggest it. Also, your points require a burden of proof from the other side that you could never produce yourself.

For Marshall to be exonerated, you have to believe some combination of the following and be able to provide some reasonable proof of:

- Six players are lying about the Shaq incident
            - Two players are lying about the Lindsted incident
            - ******* is lying and risking his career on a lie that would easily be disproven
            - There are people who are witnesses to the two aforementioned supposed incidents who would say they never happened (this is a requirement)

None of these conditions have been met.
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Possible outcome-nothing happens with 3G except for added motivation. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d-hDl6OALv4

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Only Conner “liking” anti Marshall tweets.

Connor and Pops were just the lite version of Erik and his Pops.

Also, if Conner wants to go into digging up skeletons, that’s a dangerous game.
                And Darral Willis

Comment

• Any time limit on this investigation? Have to assume that it is completed with time to spare before the season starts.

Comment

• Originally posted by GottliebHater View Post

And Darral Willis
                    Man up and say something.

At least Shaq and Ty could.
                    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
                      Any time limit on this investigation? Have to assume that it is completed with time to spare before the season starts.
                      Suprised it took you this long to join in on the fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by GottliebHater View Post

And Darral Willis
                        And Rauno

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post

And Rauno
                          Wiggy wouldn’t like Rauno braking the code.

Keep it in the team and the locker room.
                          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

That’s a hell of a logical leap to make. I guess it’s possible, but there’s no evidence to suggest it. Also, your points require a burden of proof from the other side that you could never produce yourself.

For Marshall to be exonerated, you have to believe some combination of the following and be able to provide some reasonable proof of:

- Six players are lying about the Shaq incident
                            - Two players are lying about the Lindsted incident
                            - ******* is lying and risking his career on a lie that would easily be disproven
                            - There are people who are witnesses to the two aforementioned supposed incidents who would say they never happened (this is a requirement)

None of these conditions have been met.
                            Correction: 2 people are lieing about the Shaq incident. The anonymous sources are just as good as you and me on a message board. I.e. Can't be factored in
                            Shaq is lieing about the linstead incident as I don't think any other named sources came forward.
                            We will see on ******* lieing but it can be argued with his fall from ESPN his career is already at risk.

For the last one, that's what we need to wait for the investigation. I think it's fairly obvious that ******* was looking for negative sources. He couldn't find a single person to go on record that they supported Marshall in a 6 months "investigation". Yet 8-9 have come forward publicly outside of his investigation. Doesn't that seem odd to you? Either he didn't exactly try to get the full picture, or the did and left out the positive stuff.

Comment

• If Connor is liking all the negativity against the Coach, I am definitely done with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Correction: 2 people are lieing about the Shaq incident. The anonymous sources are just as good as you and me on a message board. I.e. Can't be factored in
                                Shaq is lieing about the linstead incident as I don't think any other named sources came forward.
                                We will see on ******* lieing but it can be argued with his fall from ESPN his career is already at risk.

For the last one, that's what we need to wait for the investigation. I think it's fairly obvious that ******* was looking for negative sources. He couldn't find a single person to go on record that they supported Marshall in a 6 months "investigation". Yet 8-9 have come forward publicly outside of his investigation. Doesn't that seem odd to you? Either he didn't exactly try to get the full picture, or the did and left out the positive stuff.
                                The 8 or 9 would have been helpful to give a broader view of his time as coach, but useless in refuting any of the claims, since none of them were there. Still would have made for a more well-rounded piece though, no doubt.

Comment

Working...
                                X