Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Lutz , Kennedy, Sullentrop could all be shouting, "this crap ain't true!" But they are not
    Its quite possible that they are going to be interviewed by the law firm. So I suspect they will say what they know to the appropriate people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

At least Rauno Nurger’s fiancé puts her name on the record to what she knows. Why would past players not want to talk to investigators? They obviously are many years beyond their college careers.
      Thought I explained it in my post you shared. If the administration has known about the abusive behavior, whose to say they aren't using this law firm to cover their own rear? Get the players' stories and find a way to spin them some way to make the admin look defensible. It was also shared that the players wouldn't talk to them because they didn't believe they were truly neutral in the matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by StunningSteve View Post

Did you even read Bailey Burns tweets?

You really believe Marshall laid the Smackdown on a guy that literally could end him by falling on him? It’s not problematic to you that it was supposedly that long ago, and the circumstances around it’s reveal are suspect at best?

Does he have a foul mouth? As a military man I cringe at some of these responses.
        Don't you think its a bit of reach to be using a student manager's tweets as a defense? Seems like grasping at straws there.

Comment

Did you even read Bailey Burns tweets?

You really believe Marshall laid the Smackdown on a guy that literally could end him by falling on him? It’s not problematic to you that it was supposedly that long ago, and the circumstances around it’s reveal are suspect at best?

Does he have a foul mouth? As a military man I cringe at some of these responses.
          I did read the tweets. If we are talking about the same guy then he wouldn’t have even been around for the 3 incidents that I have highlighted as the most problematic nor does he dispute any of the specific claims.

Yes, I believe coached punched Shaq. I don’t see why he would lie about it nor did coach deny it in his statement. All these coaches that abuse players do it to guys who can kick their ass so not sure why you are framing it as some hard to believe thing. No it doesn’t bother me that these things happened a few years ago and I don’t see the circumstances around this reveal as suspect.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
            I know everyone has been waiting for Kyle Weems opinion. LOL! FYI, Frankamp liked the tweet too.

That seals it, now I know Marshall is way more innocent than this all appears.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              Lutz , Kennedy, Sullentrop could all be shouting, "this crap ain't true!" But they are not
              I wouldn't ever expect that out of Lutz and as employees or contractors of WSU Kennedy and Suellentrop aren't exactly free agents.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1989 View Post

I did read the tweets. If we are talking about the same guy then he wouldn’t have even been around for the 3 incidents that I have highlighted as the most problematic nor does he dispute any of the specific claims.

Yes, I believe coached punched Shaq. I don’t see why he would lie about it nor did coach deny it in his statement. All these coaches that abuse players do it to guys who can kick their ass so not sure why you are framing it as some hard to believe thing. No it doesn’t bother me that these things happened a few years ago and I don’t see the circumstances around this reveal as suspect.
                In the end, it doesn’t matter what we believe. If the world condemned people with nothing to go on but hearsay, then A LOT of folks would be fired over someone’s recollections.
                If that really happened, it was up to Shaq to report it. Talking to a reporter (6 years later for 50K) doesn’t pass the smell test.

Comment

• If it really happened, it was up to Coach not to do it in the first place. You are criticizing him for coming out years later but I have a feeling if he came out right when it happened you would dog him out too so it really doesn’t matter. You just don’t want to believe it cause you like the man accused. Simple as that.

Comment

In the end, it doesn’t matter what we believe. If the world condemned people with nothing to go on but hearsay, then A LOT of folks would be fired over someone’s recollections.
                    If that really happened, it was up to Shaq to report it. Talking to a reporter (6 years later for 50K) doesn’t pass the smell test.
                    Not hearsay. Multiple eyewitness accounts confirmed to multiple outlets, including The Eagle.

Again, no 50k. THAT is hearsay. No one has provided any sources to it.

Comment

If it really happened, it was up to Coach not to do it in the first place. You are criticizing him for coming out years later but I have a feeling if he came out right when it happened you would dog him out too so it really doesn’t matter. You just don’t want to believe it cause you like the man accused. Simple as that.
                      Key statement: “If it really happened..”
                      Neither you nor I were there. Short of a video (like the one that showed Bob Knight with his hands on that small white kid) I don’t see proof.

Comment

• The biggest reason we should doubt the ******* report is the obvious lie in it. He claims that Erik Stevenson was wide open and passed up a shot. We all know that isn't true..

Comment

Key statement: “If it really happened..”
                          Neither you nor I were there. Short of a video (like the one that showed Bob Knight with his hands on that small white kid) I don’t see proof.
                          “Video or it didn’t happen” doesn’t apply here. If multiple players say it happened and coach doesn’t deny it, why wouldn’t you conclude that it happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                            The biggest reason we should doubt the ******* report is the obvious lie in it. He claims that Erik Stevenson was wide open and passed up a shot. We all know that isn't true..
                            Hey know, let's not jump the shark.

If he said he passed up a double-guarded, dribble, step-back 3 THEN we would know he was lying!!
                            The Assman

Comment

“Video or it didn’t happen” doesn’t apply here. If multiple players say it happened and coach doesn’t deny it, why wouldn’t you conclude that it happened?
                              In this country we require more than hearsay.

Comment

In this country we require more than hearsay.
                                We literally don’t. You think everyone who gets fired or convicted of something had video evidence against them?

Comment

Working...
                                X