X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff *******, Shaq, Erik

this thing stinks!

Comment

• I’m just sad. This hurts, a lot. In a year where there hasn’t been much to look forward to, I was really looking forward to a break from all the insanity.

Comment

• When ******* started labeling Gregg a racist it cast a shadow over all of his other “reporting”.
        Hes trying to use those kids to create a story. The 50K can come from anywhere. Hell, many of the coaches he consorts with on the regular throw around 100K like it’s confetti.

Comment

• The more WINNERS that come out and defend Marshall, the quicker this actually turns around in his favor.

Try to bring him down, only to build him up stronger than ever before.
          The Assman

Comment

• I’m supposed to believe that a 50+ year old white man punched a 20 year old 6’8” - 265 pound black man in the head twice and did not get his a## beat?

I don’t buy it

Comment

• That’s what I thought too. Logistically, how does that happen.

Comment

• Players today must be real softies. My football and basketball coaches in high school shoved us around all the time and now everything is verbal abuse.

Comment

• If this is just ******* exercising a personal vendetta, he needs ruined.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
                    Players today must be real softies. My football and basketball coaches in high school shoved us around all the time and now everything is verbal abuse.
                    Right and I swear people think college athletics are butterflies and rainbows. I be willing to bet this goes on at 80% of the college programs
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• I think all of these things can be true:
                      • These allegations are serious and corroborated by a plethora of former players, coaches, and other individuals around the program. They should be taken seriously and likely warrant a firing.
                      • Jeff ******* is kind of a slimeball and seems to have a bone to pick with Marshall.
                      • If a sportswriter or news outlet is paying $50k for this story, then they're foolish. This type of story doesn't generate that type of revenue anyways, so unless we have proof that someone got paid, let it go.
                      • Erik Stevenson is bitter and also has a bone to pick with Marshall.
                      Even if many players from pre-2013 go on the record as supporting Marshall, it does not exonerate him or mean that he didn't do this stuff. If your defense for someone accused of murder is, "well, I wasn't there, but they never attempted to murder me!", then you're on pretty thin ice. Each person who went on the record has confirmed these allegations.

Doc said this and I think it needs to be reiterated. People are complicated. Gregg has done a lot of good for WSU and the city of Wichita. Heck, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have the job I have now. But you can't get around this stuff, and as much as we want to lie to ourselves and say this isn't true, I think we should be better than that.

Buckle up.
                      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• On ******* podcast he continues to make a huge deal about the alleged body shaming. Geez

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post

Right and I swear people think college athletics are butterflies and rainbows. I be willing to bet this goes on at 80% of the college programs
                          I’ll take the over, and sleep like a baby
                          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I'll need proof to believe this. How would ******* recoup $50K per player that comes forward? Advertisement $? I don't think so.

Edit: If an ex-player took money, aren't they perfectly set up for a slander or libel lawsuit?
                            The Athletic would get it from clicks. Clicks=Money.

Yes. He would be made to prove what he said was true, not the other way around.

Comment

• Not gonna lie, it has crossed my mind that Erik's Dad help pay Shaq for him to come forward
                              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

Yes. He would be made to prove what he said was true, not the other way around.
                                That is just not true. The plaintiff has the burden of proof in a libel suit. See e.g., New York Times v. Sullivan.
                                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                                X