• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Shirley.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

You know .. Just realizing i think EVERYONE that left this year has gotten a waiver except one. Wonder if that one went to Bilas or something with a "scoop" to try to get a waiver. Bilas has been on a waiver rant recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
        You know .. Just realizing i think EVERYONE that left this year has gotten a waiver except one. Wonder if that one went to Bilas or something with a "scoop" to try to get a waiver. Bilas has been on a waiver rant recently.
        Jay Bilas is the worst. As much as some on here hate Gottlieb, he sticks up for the student-athlete model and gets it. Jay Bilas supports policies that would eliminate non-revenue sports and white knights so people will think he's woke. He's a fraud who makes 7 figures commentating on college basketball, while railing on people who supposedly dive in Scrooge McDuck money bins, when in reality the economy they support includes many five-figure and low six-figure salaries. He makes more money than anyone he accuses of greed.
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Comment

There is a hit piece article coming from espn, it seems 3G has pissed off someone and now they are out for revenge.
            Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post
              There is a hit piece article coming from espn, it seems 3G has pissed off someone and now they are out for revenge.

I'd love to see how you guys would be treating this if it was Bill Self and KU and not 3G and WSU.

My guess is it's be a complete 180.

"About time they got exposed" would probably be a pretty common theme.

​​​​Fact is, this team has been purging players the past few seasons. That is a coaching issue. If it was one or two players, ya maybe they're soft and it wasn't a fit. But we're up in double digits in just 2-3 seasons. That is absolutely a 3G issue and nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by XManCometh View Post

I'd love to see how you guys would be treating this if it was Bill Self and KU and not 3G and WSU.

​​​​Fact is, this team has been purging players the past few seasons. That is a coaching issue. If it was one or two players, ya maybe they're soft and it wasn't a fit. But we're up in double digits in just 2-3 seasons. That is absolutely a 3G issue and nothing else.
                I mean maybe. But does the previous 11 seasons not count? Because it was not an issue then.

When he is to blame, he should be blamed. But I need more than one season or two to jump off a bridge.

Comment

We know how you feel about Bill. Why don’t you check Phognet to see how they feel. We know BS cheated. No ESPN hit piece on him came from buying players. We don’t know what the hit piece on GM will say yet. I’m just sure that it will be a true hit piece.

Comment

Why is EVERY single post that you make have to be compared to Bill Self or KU?

Such a fraud.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I personally think it’s a recruiting issue. He’s made mistakes and maybe put to much stock in his assistant coaches doing the heavy lifting. 3G isn’t afraid to let guys know where they stand and what they need to work on, some guys don’t wanna hear it or prefer to start over somewhere else.

Comment

Honestly I think he is having an issue finding higher caliber players that fit his mold. We always had a couple but now we consistently have 13-15.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Can we define first if this “hit piece” is from a News Source or Entertainment Source?

i imagine it goes something like ”We ran wind sprints and I didn’t get a ribbon for running them just like everyone else. In fact, no one got a ribbon. Coach Marshall is a ribbon hoarder.”

I would love to hear the FBI wiretaps of the calls looking for sources to confirm that no one got ribbons.

I wonder how much extra money this “psychoticanalyst” got convincing players they should all get ribbons, and telling how previous players all got ribbons. The best ribbons ever!

Comment

**** off.

Comment

I mean what the **** are you even talking about? There has been no story yet. You are just pulling the axe back out of your ass to continue to grind. You have zero clue what is going on in the program or with the players who have left. Don’t act like you do. And certainly don’t come on here and talk about Bill Self. **** Bill Self.

Again, **** off.

I’m willing to hear whatever story out and make a judgement based on “the facts” as they are presented. I don’t want to hear **** from you.

Comment

How many as**ole WSU fans do you see over on phognet harangueing Chicken fans about bill's cheating tactics?
                                Last edited by ShockingButTrue; October 8, 2020, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X