Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
    A baboon can rip your face off. Not in a million years would I get that close to one.
    I'm not sure from the video that it is her FACE she needs to worry about...

Comment

• If Ron and Fred..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
        If the investigation reveals this, ******* needs his balls sued off and Patty needs banished from the university and court ordered not to contact any athlete.
        If 3G gets out of it, he needs to move on, not throw fuel onto the fire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
          If the investigation reveals this, ******* needs his balls sued off and Patty needs banished from the university and court ordered not to contact any athlete.
          Sued for what? In theory it is possible that several players lied to ******* about these allegations. But it is no longer possible to say that ******* just made all of this up when the players told the Eagle the same thing.

Comment

• Full statement
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.
            Last edited by Shock Top; October 13, 2020, 08:38 PM.
            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
              Uh oh, marshall has spoken..!

In a statement just released to The Eagle, Wichita State basketball coach Gregg Marshall made his strongest stand yet.

“I simply state unequivocally that I have never physically struck a player or colleague. Allegations claiming otherwise are false.”
              Does this smell of Ryan Braun and/or Rafael Palmeiro? Or Bill Clinton? I hope not.

Comment

• The fact that Marshall is now saying a member of the media is "out to get him" just proves he's guilty. Three different outlets and 4 reporters (so far) have all done independent investigations into this and proven the exact same thing.

Numerous former players and coaches have all gone on the record to say he did this. Plus, there is no way Jeff ******* is going to risk his job, career and getting the hell sued out of him for slander to get small time Gregg Marshall fired.

Anything Marshall says at this point is just trying to save face in the final hour of his career. Shaq has nothing to gain by lying about this either.

Comment

• Originally posted by XManCometh View Post
                  The fact that Marshall is now saying a member of the media is "out to get him" just proves he's guilty. Three different outlets and 4 reporters (so far) have all done independent investigations into this and proven the exact same thing.

Numerous former players and coaches have all gone on the record to say he did this. Plus, there is no way Jeff ******* is going to risk his job, career and getting the hell sued out of him for slander to get small time Gregg Marshall fired.

Anything Marshall says at this point is just trying to save face in the final hour of his career. Shaq has nothing to gain by lying about this either.
                  Duke Lacrosse players calling out the media just proves they are guilty!!!
                  The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by XManCometh View Post
                    The fact that Marshall is now saying a member of the media is "out to get him" just proves he's guilty. Three different outlets and 4 reporters (so far) have all done independent investigations into this and proven the exact same thing.

Nobody cares what a KU fan thinks.

Oh, and can you tell me what coaches have gone on the record to say this?
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Nobody cares what a KU fan thinks.
                      Valid. Here's some more anyway. I actually think Marshall's statement is huge for WSU. If he's claiming he never did choke or punch coaches/players, it will be much harder for him to later claim that the AD knew and did nothing. This essentially helps them fire him for cause and avoid paying as large of a settlement. The potential lying also makes it black and white and current behavior. Not something from 5 years ago. All the law firm has to do is get statements from those 5 players and maybe a coach. Should be pretty easy to get to the bottom of it.

Comment

• For me I still need to know what 5 players are saying it. Could there be 5 players from those years that would have an axe to grind? Maybe, maybe not.

I will support whatever the investigation turns up
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                          For me I still need to know what 5 players are saying it. Could there be 5 players from those years that would have an axe to grind? Maybe, maybe not.

Shaq plus Ty Taylor plus 5

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Shaq plus Ty Taylor plus 5
                            Regardless. I need to go back and look at the roster. See if there are any others that had a rough go here or transferred.
                            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                              For me I still need to know what 5 players are saying it. Could there be 5 players from those years that would have an axe to grind? Maybe, maybe not.

The way it seems so far:

Shaq, Taylor, Hamilton, Nurger...

Possibly: Allen, Frankamp...

I think I’ve heard of these players either speaking up, being mentioned, or “liking” social media posts supporting the claims. I hate to speculate on it, putting players into different camps like this. But another part of me also can’t help it.
                              Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• HCGM better have the goods. He is forcing Fred / Ron / EW / Assistants into taking his side or taking the side of their teammates. As everyone has noted - these key witnesses have stayed a long ways from this mess... seems like he is playing the long game.

Step 1: Firmly Deny Most Serious Allegations
                                Step 2: Negotiate a buy-out over the small stuff
                                Step 3: Land a job without ever admitting to anything that sticks

Comment

Working...
                                X