• No coach’s show tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      No coach’s show tonight?
      prolly as good as anything I ever read on here

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        No coach’s show tonight?
        He's just running really late, which is definitely the thing he will eventually get fired for.
        Last edited by Stickboy46; October 12, 2020, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• Coach does seem to be doubling down on his Innocence. Good sign, I think.
          Screenshot_20201012-212850.png

Comment

• Originally posted by TerrySwanson View Post
            Coach does seem to be doubling down on his Innocence. Good sign, I think.
            Bro it literally says Fake in the name

Comment

• Originally posted by TerrySwanson View Post
              Coach does seem to be doubling down on his Innocence. Good sign, I think.
              They call me Terry, Teary the troll.

Comment

• Anyone think Terry is related to Ron Swanson? Now that’s a fella I’d like to see on SN.
                Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Originally posted by DJShocker10 View Post
                  Anyone think Terry is related to Ron Swanson? Now that’s a fella I’d like to see on SN.
                  No but Kung says he has a Harry Johnson.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

No but Kung says he has a Harry Johnson.
                    Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Backtracking a little on what I said yesterday, KBOR has their monthly meeting this Wednesday. I see some soft spots in their agenda in which they could possibly take up our basketball program’s internal investigation. If the investigation is complete by tomorrow, and it is pushed to KBOR they may take action independently without a president in place at the university. The timing is interesting to say the least.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJShocker10 View Post
                        Anyone think Terry is related to Ron Swanson? Now that’s a fella I’d like to see on SN.
                        Pretty sure he is.

Comment

• Is there anybody else left to come forward and make a statement saying that they support the Coach?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I wouldn't say that. They can disprove 95% of it, but it really comes down to Shaq's testimony tomorrow to the investigative agency. If he walks back the severity for one reason or another, then yes. If he states exactly what was in the article, I think Marshall is done.
                            So he is done on the mere strength of Shaw’s statement. What if the investigators ask Gregg if it was a punch and he says no. Is he a liar just because his answer is different than Shaw’s? How do you know he is done? Are you on the firing committee? Does Gregg have any rights? Is that how it works at your employer? You get accused of something and you are fired because your accuser says “yeah, he did it? And now you have no job and everyone thinks you’re a violent person? Ok just wondering.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              Is there anybody else left to come forward and make a statement saying that they support the Coach?
                              Fred, Ron, Evan, Landry, Darius, Zach and Brycen bush, jr Simon, cotton, Carl hall, EO, Asbjorn, Kaelen, etc

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                                Is there anybody else left to come forward and make a statement saying that they support the Coach?
                                What about you? Where are you on it?

Comment

Working...
                                X