Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Stuff like this really adds more doubt to the validity of his story
    If you listened to this nutbag on the Drive yesterday, he definitely painted himself out to be a martyr doing the Lord's work and pushed it hard and heavy. Very much over the top.

This tweet definitely points to an agenda being pushed. And like others have said, the timing is clearly intriguing. Wait 6 months to do your "investigation" and lay it out a month before the season begins?

I do NOT condone any actions of punching, and choking, and next level verbal diarrhea. Not excusable. Fireable. But things are starting to stink a little bit with this "reporter", as if that's a big surprise.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

If you listened to this nutbag on the Drive yesterday, he definitely painted himself out to be a martyr doing the Lord's work and pushed it hard and heavy. Very much over the top.
      Yes.

The self righteousness of these “Do Better! Be Better!” reporters is beyond irritating.
      The Assman

Comment

• If they accuse you of it, they are guilty of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1989 View Post
          These rumors on social media of Shaq getting paid 50k for the story, anyone have a source for where that came from?
          Not that I have seen, which is why I strongly advocate it as hearsay.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
            Not that I have seen, which is why I strongly advocate it as hearsay.
            At the 4min mark ******* is asked that question. If he’s lying or providing a misleading answer (I didn’t pay but um my company did) he is finished as a journalist

https://www.radio.com/kfh/podcasts/t...and-jeff-20421
            Click on “Trouble Brewing at the Roundhouse”

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas View Post

At the 4min mark ******* is asked that question. If he’s lying or providing a misleading answer (I didn’t pay but um my company did) he is finished as a journalist

https://www.radio.com/kfh/podcasts/t...and-jeff-20421
              Click on “Trouble Brewing at the Roundhouse”
              Most journalist seem to think they have a huge veil of protection, so wouldn't surprise me if he lied or mislead. I doubt he personally cut a check from his account so he thinks his statement was good. He was prepped on that question because Lutz mentioned he was going to ask that on Twitter hours before. He had time to think about how to answer it.

Comment

• I'm not a ******* fan by any means, but would he really be willing to lie and mislead and put his entire career on the line to take down Gregg Marshall and WSU? What would he have to gain? It's not like he is taking down the blue bloods.

Also, how many programs out there have multiple players willing to lie about things of this nature? If we have former players that hate our coach and program enough to lie and try to tear it down and ruin reputations, that would be as disappointing as anything.

I honestly hope the investigation uncovers everything no matter what it is. If Gregg Marshall was cleared, I'd welcome him back. With the information we have so far, though, I'd have to put on a tin foil hat to believe everything so far is just lies. I'm totally willing to adapt as new info comes out though. It's really dense to not approach it that way. Sports aren't that important.

Comment

• Another former player speaks up.

Comment

• Originally posted by GottliebHater View Post
                    I'm not a ******* fan by any means, but would he really be willing to lie and mislead and put his entire career on the line to take down Gregg Marshall and WSU? What would he have to gain? It's not like he is taking down the blue bloods.

Also, how many programs out there have multiple players willing to lie about things of this nature? If we have former players that hate our coach and program enough to lie and try to tear it down and ruin reputations, that would be as disappointing as anything.

I honestly hope the investigation uncovers everything no matter what it is. If Gregg Marshall was cleared, I'd welcome him back. With the information we have so far, though, I'd have to put on a tin foil hat to believe everything so far is just lies. I'm totally willing to adapt as new info comes out though. It's really dense to not approach it that way. Sports aren't that important.
                    Strained history between ******* and Marshall

Easy target due to public anger displays makes it easy to win public opinion with little to no hard facts

Blue bloods have more public protection than WSU

Political backing of WSU ...

Lots of reasons why he might pick a fight. Especially if he's looking for a big story since he's fallen from grace as a reporter.

He may or may not be lieing but there are plenty of reasons why he would

Comment

• Look at the one side. You have people of questionable moral character as well as motivation. A hit piece capitalizing on a bunch of snowflakes that didn't fit the mold, no doubt most of the source of (mis?)information.

​​​ Some snowflakes were carried through the program under special circumstances. And can you imagine a program built on toughness and defense and playing angry and having an absolutely pansy coach? And isn't there's still a code where you can settle it in the locker room and leave it all there?

I remember getting socked a buncha times playing ball, socked the other dude back and sorted it out, no big deal.
                      Last edited by ShockAzs; October 10, 2020, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GottliebHater View Post
                        I'm not a ******* fan by any means, but would he really be willing to lie and mislead and put his entire career on the line to take down Gregg Marshall and WSU? What would he have to gain? It's not like he is taking down the blue bloods.

I don’t know, does a DA have reason to suppress DNA evidence that would exonerate the accused in order to get a verdict he wants? (Duke lacrosse)
                        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                          Another former player speaks up.

I love that he straight up called out and tagged *******.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Strained history between ******* and Marshall

Easy target due to public anger displays makes it easy to win public opinion with little to no hard facts

Blue bloods have more public protection than WSU

Political backing of WSU ...

Lots of reasons why he might pick a fight. Especially if he's looking for a big story since he's fallen from grace as a reporter.

He may or may not be lieing but there are plenty of reasons why he would
                            I mean I guess. Doesn't seem like it would move the needle for him much in his career, but I guess you never know.

If it turns out ******* is lying and The Athletic reporters are lying and Shaq and Ty are lying and all the anonymous sources are lying. I hope they throw all of them in jail.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                              Another former player speaks up.

I’m glad a player finally realized ******* is full of s*** and calling him out for only taking to people who didn’t like HCGM.

I think he can survive this.
                              The Assman

Comment

• ******* can not stop virtual signaling.

He is a good human being, much better than all of us, and he wants the world to know it everyday. lol

In his podcast, he suggested that if he had not been scooped he may have sat on the story and approached Marshall privately and told him "I have this story, and if I ever hear of you doing something like this again, I will publish it" LMAO

******* = DBag

Comment

Working...
                                X