• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Stuff like this really adds more doubt to the validity of his story
    ToTaLlY uNbIaSeD!!!
    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

ToTaLlY uNbIaSeD!!!
      Yeah and so was the FBI... ; D

Is GGG less palatable than Smitson/Diggins were?

Just how hard did Shaq hack his teammate, in practice of all things? Haven't heard yet. How should a coach respond? GGG doesn't like hackers on any team he's coaching, and that's what stevenson was. Good riddance to that little grab-assin' punk.

Did GGG bust Shaq with a Hearns-like right cross or an Evander Holyfield left hook, thus leading the 285 lb.er to see stars and get a standing 8 count, or was it a rather 'manly' shove/get-the-eff-off-of-my-court gesture before you hurt someone kind of gesture?

Comment

• Originally posted by Walker View Post

As much as I like Nurger and I’m thankful for his time here, that’s something that should have stayed at practice and between the team. Kind of unnecessary, and bit of punk move to tell your girl about it.
        White knighting is the norm for today’s culture.
        The Assman

Comment

• More of the punching story is coming out...

Marshall’s truth will be told
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
            More of the punching story is coming out...

Last edited by Shock Top; October 10, 2020, 01:24 PM.
            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
              She thinks its a laughing matter
              Expected response from a psycho.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I bet she's like the towel boy that thinks he's part of the swim team.
                The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                  More of the punching story is coming out...

Which is what now?

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                    Lol f’ing ******* is retweeting and posting his own story to try and drum up clicks. Dude is a freaking tool.
                    He does seem a little panicked that this “NOT THE STORY”. But let’s face it wsu no longer a top 25 team (and really not a NCAA team) so nobody really cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Yeah and so was the FBI... ; D

Is GGG less palatable than Smitson/Diggins were?

Just how hard did Shaq hack his teammate, in practice of all things? Haven't heard yet. How should a coach respond? GGG doesn't like hackers on any team he's coaching, and that's what stevenson was. Good riddance to that little grab-assin' punk.

Did GGG bust Shaq with a Hearns-like right cross or an Evander Holyfield left hook, thus leading the 285 lb.er to see stars and get a standing 8 count, or was it a rather 'manly' shove/get-the-eff-off-of-my-court gesture before you hurt someone kind of gesture?
                      and Lindstead could have been caught fondling Marshall daughter....what father would not choke the guy even if it is your assistant coach

Comment

• These rumors on social media of Shaq getting paid 50k for the story, anyone have a source for where that came from?

Comment

• For $50k, I would like to go on record that Marshall grabbed my ass! But I must remain anonymous. PM me for my PayPal.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1989 View Post
                            These rumors on social media of Shaq getting paid 50k for the story, anyone have a source for where that came from?
                            Stadium can't afford to pay him 50k. If they could, they could afford someone better than *******.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

and Lindstead could have been caught fondling Marshall daughter....what father would not choke the guy even if it is your assistant coach
                              I still have an excusable reason for Marshall choking EL and it is in this ball-park. But not that EL actually abused anyone.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                                For $50k, I would like to go on record that Marshall grabbed my ass! But I must remain anonymous. PM me for my PayPal.
                                I “witness” said ass grabbing.

I also want to remain anonymous.
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X