Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Speak2me View Post
    Tidbits:

1. It appears things are quiet right now. They are not quiet at all.
    2. There are some key players that many expected to speak up on GM's behalf. There is a reason they are not talking.
    3. GM has some powerful backers on his side.
    4. This all started from a former disgruntled person close to the program who was asked to stay away. That person took information that was known to them to the former President. The former president launched the investigation.

Yeah, its not much, but its all I can share. Source A+
    Beamer?

Comment

Tidbits:

2. There are some key players that many expected to speak up on GM's behalf. There is a reason they are not talking.
      4. This all started from a former disgruntled person close to the program who was asked to stay away. That person took information that was known to them to the former President. The former president launched the investigation.

What is the reason they are not talking.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Beamer?
        Yes. She has had an agenda for years now. She finally found somebody who would listen to her. In the end it destroyed that presidents career and maybe WSU basketball.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Yes. She has had an agenda for years now. She finally found somebody who would listen to her. In the end it destroyed that presidents career and maybe WSU basketball.

This is the kind of crap in the movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

(not insider info) - IMO - The ones that benefitted the most from Marshall's coaching also are the ones that have the most to lose by getting caught up in this.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

If she had knowledge of these incidents, I don't fault her for sharing with the president. If she had knowledge of these incidents and withheld the information until her access was cut, then I think she demonstrates low character.

In either event, if these allegations are true they deserve to see the light of day. Two things can be true at once. Patty Beamer could be a vindictive arsonist and Gregg Marshall could be an abusive *****.
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Patty Beamer = Lenny of Mice and Men

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Beamer?
                  it's not wise to piss off those who know where the bodies are buried

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

My guess is that anything they say will not help the coach or the program

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

If she had knowledge of these incidents, I don't fault her for sharing with the president. If she had knowledge of these incidents and withheld the information until her access was cut, then I think she demonstrates low character.

In either event, if these allegations are true they deserve to see the light of day. Two things can be true at once. Patty Beamer could be a vindictive arsonist and Gregg Marshall could be an abusive *****.
                      Do you know her? I don’t but the pictures I have of her in my mind aren’t flattering. She seems like a person who has a big inner Hole and lack of esteem that she spends her time in others business, giving advice and mothering Them to build up her lack of accomplishments and esteem. Instead of advising adult men on how to take care of their problems, she takes it on herself to do it for them.

She needs to get a job and help disadvantaged children who can’t do for themselves. Leave these college men alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

My guess is that anything they say will not help the coach or the program
                        Anything on record can and will be used against Marshall. I wouldn’t talk unless subpoenaed.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Tidbits:

I just have one question based on pretext- who defined “powerful” in regards to HCGM’s backers? You, or your source? If you, can you define powerful for us?
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

I just have one question based on pretext- who defined “powerful” in regards to HCGM’s backers? You, or your source? If you, can you define powerful for us?
                            Definition of powerful

1: having great power, prestige, or influence

Comment

• powerful = people who write the checks

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

The two answers above this have pretty good definitions.

Comment

Working...
                                X