No announcement yet.

WSU VERSUS ILLINOIS STATE PREDICTIONS AND PRE-GAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would really appreciate a nice, non-nerve racking game once again. Blow them out by 25 plus, please.

Comment

Not gonna happen.
      WSU wins because of freethrows late.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
      Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurley View Post
        Pretty cool video of Carmichael's last second shot vs. Evansville:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbu1b...ature=youtu.be
        No. 6 on SportCenter's Top 10

Comment

Hey there Shocker fans! It's been awhile. Hope all is well with you guys.

Well, it's that time again for our squads to take each other on. As was mentioned in some posts above, we are talented but young and fairly inexperienced. As such, we've been very Jekyll/Hyde this year. (Example, not showing up @SIU but then controlling the game for 40 mins @MSU two days later.) I don't think we're gonna have the horses to stay with you guys for the full game and the noise & atmosphere you have at the Roundhouse might be a bit of a shock (no pun intended) for some of our new guys. Nevertheless, I hope we can make a decent showing. It's always a good fight with our teams so here's to hoping for another good, clean, hardfought game. Feel free to head over to http://www.redbirdfan.net/forum/index.php for our discussion on Tuesday's game as well.
          I am a diehard Illinois State Redbird fan first, and an MVC supporter, diplomat, and ambassador of good will second.

Comment

Freshman PG for ISU? I'll take the Shox by 13.

Comment

The Shocks 78 to 66
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Can never get enough Redbird fans around here, seriously. My second favorite fanbase in the Valley by far!

WSU 78
                ISU 71

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                  If our Shox's begin to lose, than look for Kung Wu to lead some fans out to the floor with basketballs.
                  Or you can catch me weeping up near the student section. You never know if the Yin will be flowing or the Yang!!
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I don't know about Kung Wu's Yin or Yang but I would expect him to lead the Wang Chung that night!

REMASTERED IN HD!Official Music Video for Everybody Have Fun Tonight by Wang Chung. #WangChung #EverybodyHaveFunTonight #Remastered

Comment

Originally posted by Hurley View Post
                      Pretty cool video of Carmichael's last second shot vs. Evansville:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbu1b...ature=youtu.be
                      I didn't realize it went off the backboard. Even more painful for EU.
                      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

The Shox play with an edge....90-51

Comment

Shocks 83
                          Birds 75
                          "If you strive for perfection, often times you can achieve excellence." --Gregg Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            I don't know about Kung Wu's Yin or Yang but I would expect him to lead the Wang Chung that night!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoXu6QmxpJE
                            This made me think of Wango Tango by Ted Nugent
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Shockers - 78
                              Birds - 69

Comment

Post play carries the shox and Kyles breaks out of his funk for 16pts.

WSU- 72
                                ISU- 60
                                -Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-

GO SHOX!

Comment

Working...
                                X