WSU VERSUS ILLINOIS STATE PREDICTIONS AND PRE-GAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU VERSUS ILLINOIS STATE PREDICTIONS AND PRE-GAME

Here's the deal. Remember our Sweet 16 Team not many moons ago? We were picked around 5th preseason but found ways to pull out wins and won the Valley. This is a team we must also sweep and it all starts Tuesday at 21st and Hillside. Our beloved Shocks will win this game by 14. If our Shox's begin to lose, than look for Kung Wu to lead some fans out to the floor with basketballs. They will all score baskets while the birds are trying to score 1 basket. Our fans will score around 50 points that the score-keeper will count them for the big surpass.

SHOXS----------------------86

don't matter who we play----70
    Last edited by forevershockerfan; January 7, 2012, 09:35 PM.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
    Here's the deal. Remember our Sweet 16 Team not many moons ago? We were picked around 5th preseason but found ways to pull out wins and won the Valley. This is a team we must also sweep and it all starts Tuesday at 21st and Hillside. Our beloved Shocks will win this game by 14. If our Shox's begins to lose, than look for Kung Wu to lead some fans out to the floor with basketballs. They will all score baskets while the birds are trying to score 1 basket. Our fans will score around 50 points that the score-keeper will count them for the big surpass.

SHOXS----------------------86

don't matter who we play----70
    That looks like 16, not 14.
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Not a believer in ISUR. Their strength of schedule is 250. They have two wins at home by 4 (UNI) and 1(EU). A bad loss to SIU in Carbondale and an inexplicable win in Springfield. Throwing the win over MSU out. We win by more than 20.
      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Wichita State 84 Illinois St. 69

Comment

Wichita State
          Illinois State

Comment

Shox - 76

Birds - 69
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
              That looks like 16, not 14.
              Have you ever pushed "post quick reply" hastily before proof reading because of an interruption? Yikes!!!
              Shockers by 16--86-70. My bad!!!

Comment

Ghost of Rick Lamb - Less
                Ghost of Antoine Carr - More

Time to haunt the Roundhouse with some big time MTXE.

:poster_shocks:

Comment

Too bad the student section doesn't chant MTXE from intros to tip...
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                  Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Evan Wessel - 6
                    IlSU 56

The rest of the Shox - 78
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

ISUR is talented but young....not yet gelled but getting better all the time. So far every game we've played has been for 1st place except for the CU game which was even more important.

We're going to get everyone's best shot, that's life as the premiere program.

Game #5 for 1st place.....I'll gladly take the ugliest of 1 point wins.

Comment

This is a Valley game at home. That alone makes me nervous.

Shocks by 5. Let's say 72-67.

Comment

Will the MVC champion this Season lose 3 or 4 games? The early teams that seem for real are WSU, Creighton, and Mo State. However, any team in the Valley can beat any of these 3 on a given day. There is not much room for error for the ultimate champion. The tipping point to failure is a fine line of stubbing your toe and letting teams upset any of these 3 teams mentioned. No, I doubt that 3-4 Valley teams will Dance. Most likely, 1 or 2 depending on the winner at the Lew.

WSU seems to be strong on the road but we also better take care of our own yad. We are 0-1 at home and 3-0 on the road in Valley play. Yikes!!! The birds are flying high with a home win at the buzzer and while they are young, they will not bow down to us. Thus, just grind out a win, improve our execution each game, play them one at a time, and let's make this a 4-1 scenerio. Then and only then we will move forward to our next task at hand. We do have 5 Seniors that have oodles of experienced playing time. This could be our silver lining when the dust clears and the curtains close this Season? Stay tuned.

Comment

We should win by 20 in a blowout. (should?)

Comment

Re:

Pretty cool video of Carmichael's last second shot vs. Evansville:

Jordan Threloff's pass to Jackie Carmichael for three-points with 2.8 secs to go in the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X