Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rjl View Post

?
    Referring to Will Kunkel, or whatever his name is.
    Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      isn't Poo traveling ?
      Those are gather steps

Comment

Eight Marlins Players, Two Coaches Test Positive For COVID-19; Tonight’s Game Canceled

Comment

NY Daily News Sports

@NYDNSports
          ·
          20m
          JUST IN: Yankees postpone Monday game against Phillies amid Marlins coronavirus outbreak: source https://trib.al/j4InxgA
          @bykristieackert

Comment

NBA reports zero positive results from COVID-19 testing in Orlando bubble

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ts/5475659002/

Comment

I think the American Conference should play in a Wichita Kansas bubble. What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by calfan View Post
                I think the American Conference should play in a Wichita Kansas bubble. What do you think?
                If no fans are allowed in, why would it matter where they played?

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post

If no fans are allowed in, why would it matter where they played?
                  You make an excellent point. But here is another question. Why would a WSU fan risk going to a game in Florida or Texas to see the shockers play? And then come home back to Kansas and have to be quarantine for 14 days. Or maybe Kansas will not even let you come back until you test negative.

But what the hell. If you believe that windmills cause cancer and if you believe that if you drink clorox you can magically make the virus disappear, its all good. I personally think this virus thing is a hoax. Orange God has said so.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

You make an excellent point. But here is another question. Why would a WSU fan risk going to a game in Florida or Texas to see the shockers play? And then come home back to Kansas and have to be quarantine for 14 days. Or maybe Kansas will not even let you come back until you test negative.

But what the hell. If you believe that windmills cause cancer and if you believe that if you drink clorox you can magically make the virus disappear, its all good. I personally think this virus thing is a hoax. Orange God has said so.
                    If the scenario you describe still exists come basketball season, I don't believe there will be a season.

Comment

Aww aren’t you cute...

Comment

My guess is that you have never been up close to a windmill, never lived near a windmill, or never run cattle next to a windmill.

Comment

Thanks for the political moment added to a sports thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Thanks for the political moment added to a sports thread.
                            I only kid....

Comment

I would like to be the team that doesn’t have to travel. 3G can be at home. Coaches can be at home. Other coaches are traveling here and staying at hotels. I think that is an advantage even without fans. Maybe I am wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by calfan View Post
                                I would like to be the team that doesn’t have to travel. 3G can be at home. Coaches can be at home. Other coaches are traveling here and staying at hotels. I think that is an advantage even without fans. Maybe I am wrong.
                                If it's a bubble .. the coaches and players would not be staying at home. That would defeat the purpose of the bubble.

Comment

Working...
                                X