X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
    One of these 3 guys really hates and has an inferiority complex with WSU

https://m.soundcloud.com/the-game-94...nally-relevant
    Sounds like 2 people dislike WSU, 1 person is a complete moron. And he is jelly.

I’m looking forward to WSU going 3-1.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Mason is Mason Voth and was from Buhler High (probably had a Hutch house address when he went to high school).
      The Hutch/Buhler area for some reason has a some what of a radical Big 12 fan base. As in you really have bring a good pair of boots to some of those conversations about sports cause **it gets deep quick. I've found myself in Manhattan or Lawrence over the years thinking "Wow these people for the most part aren't that bad compared to fans in Hutch, what's up with that?"

Comment

Who will be coaching the games at KC (Dec 2023) and CKA (Dec 2024) from both teams?

I think 3G is here until he retires but he’s always hinted at wanting to enjoy some life after retirement. He turns 60 in February of 2023, so that’s when I think it at least starts to become a possibility. Of course, 3G being the intense competitor he is, maybe as long as he feels good, he might keep at it.

Bruce Weber turns 64 in October. That puts him at 67 by KC game. Between that and the possibility of having another season or two like last season getting him fired, he might not be in Manhattan for too many more seasons.
        78-65

Comment

I hope there is a huge buyout. No way KSU finishes this series.
          Go Shocks!

Comment

Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post

The Hutch/Buhler area for some reason has a some what of a radical Big 12 fan base. As in you really have bring a good pair of boots to some of those conversations about sports cause **it gets deep quick. I've found myself in Manhattan or Lawrence over the years thinking "Wow these people for the most part aren't that bad compared to fans in Hutch, what's up with that?"
            As Royal Shock about that. He probably has a take on his neck of the woods. I know that there are some good Shocker fans in the Hutch/Buhler area. Royal is one of them and he used to have the "Cat" as a part of his moniker if I am correct.

What goes here Royal?

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
              From the K-State message board
              Which message board?

Comment

Comment

From the K-State message board
                  I could care less what K State fans think unless you have something to say too. Do you only opine on coronavirus? Tell us what you think.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post

Which message board?
                    This one, but there are only two replies to the original post, and that's the only activwe mention of the games on any of the KSU boards.

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I could care less what K State fans think unless you have something to say too. Do you only opine on coronavirus? Tell us what you think.
                      Well, I think you're filled with something, but if I mentioned what it was, I might be subject to bannination.

I didn't get to 11,000+ posts talking about CV. I noticed your join date. Way to jump on the bandwagon.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Well, I think you're filled with something, but if I mentioned what it was, I might be subject to bannination.

I didn't get to 11,000+ posts talking about CV. I noticed your join date. Way to jump on the bandwagon.
                        I was just hoping to hear your take on this subject.

Comment

Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post

They live in Hutch.

Honestly don't know of another town in Kansas or elsewhere where you can essentially drive around the entire town, and not see a well-maintained neighborhood anywhere. Miles upon miles of a post-apocalyptic movie set. Half the housing inventory in Hutch could honestly be a candidate for condemnation. It's like a much smaller version of Detroit, but with different demographics.

Comment

K-State head coach Bruce Weber on why K-State decided to start a four game series with Wichita State right now.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                              I always liked Bruce Weber...unlike the other coach in Kansas.
                              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                                I don't suscribe to youtube and was having trouble getting in this morning. Could you just give us the jist of what was on it?

Comment

Working...
                                X