Former Shockers Media Mentions & Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
    Austin Reeves signed to a 2 year contract by the Lakers. Despite his leaving, feel good about it because for 2 years he truly put his body on the line for WSU.
    Nope...

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

https://twitter.com/tayloreldridge/s...088557057?s=19
      True Shockers. Proud of these guys.

Comment

• Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
            Good for Zarko. Rosas was a complete dumpster fire and a tyrant. New leadership was needed and should see the T-Wolves on the upswing.

Comment

• Austin Reaves strengthening his roster position with the Lakers -

“I watched a lot of film on him when we drafted him, actually. I knew right away that he could be an NBA player and play at this level,” LeBron James said after Tuesday’s game. “His size, his shot-making ability, his pick-and-roll play, his passing, a high IQ kid and he’s got a lot of dog in him, too, that translates to our game.”

Then on a two-way deal, Reaves joined the Lakers in Las Vegas prior to the start of training camp and it was there he proved his talent. His play led James to believe he could “play at a high level” — as he said on Tuesday — and it led the Lakers to sign him to a guaranteed contract, taking up one of their two final roster spots.

Austin Reaves is the Lakers’ newest potential diamond in the rough after catching the eye of LeBron James, Rajon Rondo and the Lakers this preseason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
                Austin Reaves strengthening his roster position with the Lakers -

“I watched a lot of film on him when we drafted him, actually. I knew right away that he could be an NBA player and play at this level,” LeBron James said after Tuesday’s game. “His size, his shot-making ability, his pick-and-roll play, his passing, a high IQ kid and he’s got a lot of dog in him, too, that translates to our game.”

Then on a two-way deal, Reaves joined the Lakers in Las Vegas prior to the start of training camp and it was there he proved his talent. His play led James to believe he could “play at a high level” — as he said on Tuesday — and it led the Lakers to sign him to a guaranteed contract, taking up one of their two final roster spots.

Wtf

Comment

• Lol.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Making Shocker Nation proud! Really happy for him.

Comment

• It's payday!

Comment

• WTG Landry!!!
                        Go Shocks!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                            Making Shocker Nation proud! Really happy for him.

https://twitter.com/tayloreldridge/s...1UEpAma6w&s=19
                            I read that Jamie had been cut. Is that incorrect?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

I read that Jamie had been cut. Is that incorrect?

Check dates on tweets. It sounds like he was one the the last cuts.
                              78-65

Comment

• Interesting read about Larry Bird being the best trash talker in the history of the NBA. Mostly about Bird, but Cliff Levingston and X are mentioned so it sort of fits the thread.

Recently a large number of stories about basketball legend Larry Bird have been popping up on my YouTube feed. I have almost always have considered myself a fan of Bird’s dating back to the 1979 NCAA Basketball Tournament.

Comment

Working...
                                X