X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow Memphis not even in the first four out

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
      With us, Drake, Utah St and Cuse in, I wonder who's getting left out?
      As HenryMuto posted earlier, some big names haven't been called: UCLA, Louisville, Michigan State, and Maryland
      Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

• So relieved. Not thrilled with having to play Drake. NCAA tries to make too many statements. I feel the same way about Loyola maybe having to play Illinois in the 2nd round. I’m just relieved that I don’t have to think about the NIT in the least. We had better get focused on only one game. Drake, and the entire Valley, is far more engaged to play WSU than WSU is to play Drake. We haven’t played a complete half of basketball all year. We learned our lessons. Now is the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
          Looks like no Memphis then
          Not even last four out.

So if there are replacement teams, Stick, does that possibly bump us out of the play in game?

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Not even last four out.

So if there are replacement teams, Stick, does that possibly bump us out of the play in game?
            No, seed adjustments are not made. Replacement teams simply assume the same seed as the team they replace.
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
              DUBulldog Expecting a check in anytime. Can do without McBulldog
              Absolutely need to hear from @McBullshat

Comment

• Shockers Return to the NCAA Tournament

BRACKET

All season long, Wichita State has put its fans through the emotional ringer, winning close game after close game. Why should Selection Sunday be any different?

The Shockers survived a potential bubble-bursting loss to Cincinnati in Saturday's American Athletic Conference semifinals and last-minute raids from various "bid-thieves" to secure one of the final at-large berths in this year's NCAA Men's Basketball Championship.

No. 11 seed WSU is headed to the First Four where it will face fellow-No. 11 Drake on Thursday, Mar. 18. Venue, times and television information will be announced later this evening.

Click on the bracket link above and then click on the for tips on picking a 15-2 upset video. Enjoyed it. Nicely narrated.
                Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 14, 2021, 05:56 PM.

Comment

• Slightly surprised we made it. Hope we can take advantage of our opportunity.

Comment

• Salvages what otherwise has been a pretty crappy weekend for Shocker athletics. Let's hope we have all the bad karma behind us.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Not even last four out.

No they would replace whoever is needing replaced.

Comment

• Oregon State knocked out Louisville and Georgetown knocked out Colorado State
                        2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                        2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                        2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                        2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                        The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Lunardi can suck it

Comment

• I think the only way that Memphis could get in would be if either Houston or Wichita State dropped out, which would be replaced by one of the first 4 out. Then if the other AAC team dropped out, they would be replaced with a team from the AAC.

Comment

• Nice. The Committee Chair is Kentucky’s AD. And Louisville is the first team out. State of Kentucky is probably going crazy right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post

i believe we’re playing Saturday
                                Nevermind, we play Thursday. Not sure what I was smoking.
                                "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Working...
                                X