Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can YOU do to show your support of Wichita State Athletics right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. D View Post
    I'm checking, wasn't Coach Waterman Dennis or Burton's high school coach? Excellent post D. Rahm!
    Yes, Dennis... that's the reason I don't see Dex going anywhere... coach Waterman called his former coach (Marshall) and said (paraphrasing), "better fuel up the jet and get down here STAT... I have a player you need to see."
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

That's what I thought. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Yes, Dennis... that's the reason I don't see Dex going anywhere... coach Waterman called his former coach (Marshall) and said (paraphrasing), "better fuel up the jet and get down here STAT... I have a player you need to see."
        I think I've said this before, Waterman is the key to recruiting and has the AAU contacts... he should be able to identify the players. I can't recall, was this his second year on the coaching staff? We really need his 'A' game the next few months... he will earn his salary.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
          Where is the option for none of the above and wait and see how things play out ... in about 15 different fronts.
          This. This shizz in going to pass. As did the black death, Spanish Flu, Great Depression, WW2, 9/11, and the Great Recession. But, there is going to be a big hole to dig out of. Whipsaw deflation of hard assets and stocks followed by double digit inflation of consumer assets as many of those on the sidelines getting UBI/Long Term unemployment have to be bribed off the sidelines. Meanwhile work accelerates for employees that never need sick leave, or breaks, or pay...robots. Meanwhile those lucky enough to work or have capital at work will pay post WW2 level taxes to fund the debt from the ongoing spending required to stop society from going full on revolutionary France.

But yes, after the initial fallout look to support your Shox!

Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post

This. This shizz in going to pass. As did the black death, Spanish Flu, Great Depression, WW2, 9/11, and the Great Recession. But, there is going to be a big hole to dig out of. Whipsaw deflation of hard assets and stocks followed by double digit inflation of consumer assets as many of those on the sidelines getting UBI/Long Term unemployment have to be bribed off the sidelines. Meanwhile work accelerates for employees that never need sick leave, or breaks, or pay...robots. Meanwhile those lucky enough to work or have capital at work will pay post WW2 level taxes to fund the debt from the ongoing spending required to stop society from going full on revolutionary France.

But yes, after the initial fallout look to support your Shox!
            Sending citizens $1000 checks is 'mind-boggling' considering we'll have to borrow more money to do it... I can't fathom adding to the 23 trillion debt. Oops, that discussion is for another thread.

Can you name this movie?

23 trillion!

Comment

Step Bros. Mr. Dobach wanted to be a dinosaur when he was a kid lol.

Comment

Prestige Worldwide is a company with multiple capabilities including security, R&D and rap videos. I have been trying to get them to be a corporate sponsor of Shocker athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                  Step Bros. Mr. Dobach wanted to be a dinosaur when he was a kid lol.
                  "Are you guys gonna invest or not? - That's it! That's it!

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
                    Prestige Worldwide is a company with multiple capabilities including security, R&D and rap videos. I have been trying to get them to be a corporate sponsor of Shocker athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

i almost posted a Halle Berry gif because I got distracted while typing hallelujah.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I donated my baseball season tickets back to the athletic department.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by calfan View Post
                            I would think one way we could all agree to support WSU would be to practice social distancing from all KU fans.
                            LMAO That will not help me because I already do that.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                              Thanks Brent!

I'm thankful for all of you; even ole '76 (he's like the Energizer bunny). I believe Shockernet is keeping me sane or could be driving me over the edge. :)

TGIF!

Comment

Support???
                                I'll take this guy!!!!!
                                filedata/fetch?id=1230480&d=1584733267&type=thumb
                                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                This gallery has 1 photos.
                                FINAL FOURS:
                                1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                                1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                                Number of Times Ranked: 157
                                Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                                Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                                Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                                #3 - Dec. 2017
                                #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                                #2 ~ March 2014
                                Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Working...
                                X