replied
    Originally posted by Dan View Post
    And PJ Couisnard
    Toure as well, iirc

Leave a comment:

• Ashockalypse
    replied
    Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
    Before I saw this thread but after I read CJ Moore's article, I figured that Dex might do this just for the exposure. I have absolutely ZERO issue with his desire to do this. That said, watch some ignorant fool turn this into yet another complaint that guys are trying to get the hell out of Dodge.
    Oh which ignorant fool?

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied

Leave a comment:

• shockersx
    replied
    Dex’s deal is being able to create his own shot off the bounce and improve his handles.. he’s got the shooting stroke and the athleticism, but he just doesn’t really look very natural handling the ball or trying to get his own.

if Heiar was still here.... man he would help Dex so much.

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    Dex would be a 2 in the NBA. He has to get a LOT better handling the ball to be a 2 in the NBA - see Landry Shamet.

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    My advice...hang out with FVV and Landry and pick their brains as much as possible.

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Dribbling with his left hand from baseline to baseline, back and forth, full speed, half speed, backwards, with someone guarding, without someone guarding; all day, all summer.

Shoot jumpers in between.

He has a chance if does this.

Leave a comment:

• WuShock16
    replied
    Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Try joining one of the Shocker Facebook groups!
    I'm "in" the Shocker Faithful group but don't post or read much there. I only have so many IQ points to begin with. No need to willingly reduce that number.

Leave a comment:

• Shock Top
    replied
    Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
    Before I saw this thread but after I read CJ Moore's article, I figured that Dex might do this just for the exposure. I have absolutely ZERO issue with his desire to do this. That said, watch some ignorant fool turn this into yet another complaint that guys are trying to get the hell out of Dodge.
    Try joining one of the Shocker Facebook groups!

Leave a comment:

• WuShock16
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    Originally posted by shock View Post

Also, putting the ball in the hoop is important.
    Yep, my list is mostly about making contested baskets. He’s pretty good at the uncontested stuff.

Leave a comment:

• shock
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan View Post
    I can tell him now what to work on: dribbling in traffic, finishing with contact, elevating in the lane, shooting off the dribble. He has some NBA skills but he also lacks some important ones.
    Also, putting the ball in the hoop is important.

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    Didn't Baker and McDuffie both do this very thing?
    And PJ Couisnard

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    I can tell him now what to work on: dribbling in traffic, finishing with contact, elevating in the lane, shooting off the dribble. He has some NBA skills but he also lacks some important ones.

Leave a comment:

• shockinglyno
    replied
    Originally posted by shock View Post

You didn’t read the CJ Moore’s article in the Athletic?
    I had NOT but I just did and feel better now, thank you lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X