No announcement yet.

Dexter Dennis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If ES is burning down the house behind him …………… 3G still has a great track record of making it to the NCAA's and putting kids who weren't on anyone's radar in the NBA. ES has ZERO accomplishments....no offense intended....it's just a fact.

Comment

• i don't know why dexter dennis quit the team last december, and then got begged back (especially from this message board). but there still seems some residue left, from all sides. wichita state will be just fine if he leaves.. or if he stays.

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
        i don't know why dexter dennis quit the team last december, and then got begged back (especially from this message board). but there still seems some residue left, from all sides. wichita state will be just fine if he leaves.. or if he stays.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post

Or was our retirement more like this?
          Take the guys in the 2nd picture and place them in the scene of the first picture. Then you're close.

Comment

i don't know why dexter dennis quit the team last december, and then got begged back (especially from this message board). but there still seems some residue left, from all sides. wichita state will be just fine if he leaves.. or if he stays.
            Are you high?

Comment

If 1976 is the worst, this guy is second.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

Are you high?
                he may quit wichita state again (the first one to do so this year). but he's just not quite sure, from the sounds of it, so god bless him.

Comment

he may quit wichita state again (the first one to do so this year). but he's just not quite sure, from the sounds of it, so god bless him.
                  Yes, you are high.

Comment

• Is this Jeorg?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Not saying his is or isnt doing it, but the benefit he would get is feeling like he "won" and had "control". Lots of people do dumb things to try to gain that.
                      Oh yeah... And sticking it to GGG (meaning WSU also) in the process.

What made Dex come back? All his friends are "gone" now. Is a huskie a dawg?
                      Last edited by ShockingButTrue; April 9, 2020, 06:39 PM.

Comment

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

Yes, you are high.
                          yep, the first one, out of seven, to quit wichita state. ironically, he'll probably be the last one to go.

Comment

yep, the first one, out of seven, to quit wichita state. ironically, he'll probably be the last one to go.
                            Quarantine must be hitting you hard. Grabs a case of coors light and some KY and head over to the Matt Haarms thread.
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• I said a month ago here that it could be that DD intends to be the last guy out as part of a group agreement. I don't have any facts to support this theory, it's just a theory.

I'm disappointed DD seems to be on the fence. He certainly hasn't come out with a Trey Wade or Tyson Etienne statement of support.

Frankly, I have come to the point where I don't care if he comes back.

You are either for the team or you are not.
                              You are either all in or you are not.

I would have expected a "I'm looking at the NBA or WILL be back to WSU" statement.
                              This noncommittal stuff leaves me cold.

WSU will be fine either way as long as we have Marshall.

If I were Marshall and I saw his "I'll have to straighten a few things out with the coach before I come back" statement, I'd tell him not to bother.

I can't imagine any business owner or professional on here would take this kind of guff from their employees, nor should Marshall.

Comment

• Originally posted by David Rahm View Post
                                I said a month ago here that it could be that DD intends to be the last guy out as part of a group agreement. I don't have any facts to support this theory, it's just a theory.

I'm disappointed DD seems to be on the fence. He certainly hasn't come out with a Trey Wade or Tyson Etienne statement of support.

Frankly, I have come to the point where I don't care if he comes back.

You are either for the team or you are not.
                                You are either all in or you are not.

I would have expected a "I'm looking at the NBA or WILL be back to WSU" statement.
                                This noncommittal stuff leaves me cold.

WSU will be fine either way as long as we have Marshall.

If I were Marshall and I saw his "I'll have to straighten a few things out with the coach before I come back" statement, I'd tell him not to bother.

I can't imagine any business owner or professional on here would take this kind of guff from their employees, nor should Marshall.
                                Gotta admit, i kinda agree with this.

Comment

Working...
                                X