Dexter Dennis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

As far as I know, Dexter never quit. He just took a leave of absence.
    Think he is referring to Grant.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Think he is referring to Grant.
      ShockingButTrue was replying to BostonWu, who was talking about Dex. So when ShockingButTrue says, "He wasn't the only player to quit and come back," that's referring to Dex. So even if he was referring to Grant instead of Dex, who was the other player that quit?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

ShockingButTrue was replying to BostonWu, who was talking about Dex. So when ShockingButTrue says, "He wasn't the only player to quit and come back," that's referring to Dex. So even if he was referring to Grant instead of Dex, who was the other player that quit?
        Back in the 60’s elementary we were graded on something called reading comprehension. Don’t they teach that anymore?

Comment

• I come on this board to talk sports and shocker basketball. The mods don't need to give warnings. They need to do their ****** jobs and keep political issues on the proper forum. If they can't do their jobs maybe we need new mods. Go Shocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
            I come on this board to talk sports and shocker basketball. The mods don't need to give warnings. They need to do their ****** jobs and keep political issues on the proper forum. If they can't do their jobs maybe we need new mods. Go Shocks.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I come on this board to talk sports and shocker basketball. The mods don't need to give warnings. They need to do their ****** jobs and keep political issues on the proper forum. If they can't do their jobs maybe we need new mods. Go Shocks.
              That's a little over the top.

Oh My.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Oh My.jpg
                We could cut their pay.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Oh My.jpg
                  Yea, we know Kung Wu and his fellow mods are making the big bucks running this site... should be their #1 priority.
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• You’re probably one of those people who would report a stay-at-home violator
                    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post

Back in the 60’s elementary we were graded on something called reading comprehension. Don’t they teach that anymore?
                      IMO probably not given the lack of reading comprehension routinely demonstrated on Shockernet.

Comment

• I like that he threatened the owner of the site, like the people are going to rise up and overthrow the guy who pays for us to argue. Can you imagine walking into a restaurant and making demands of the owner or you’ll find someone else to run his restaurant?
                        Last edited by Kung Wu; April 6, 2020, 10:47 AM.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Here's your refund.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Here's your refund.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

IMO probably not given the lack of reading comprehension routinely demonstrated on Shockernet.
                              I think people can clearly comprehend that you're a Grade A moron.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                                You’re probably one of those people who would report a stay-at-home violator
                                Snitches get stitches.

Comment

Working...
                                X