Dexter Dennis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I could suggest maybe not reading threads that you don't like? Just a thought.
    Originally posted by BOBB View Post

This is a basketball thread, guy. I don't read the politics threads for a reason.
    Well, I'm a longtime conservative and I DO read and participate in the political forum and I want the political sh*t out of the sports forums. BOBB is totally correct.

Last thing I want to see is her mug, or any political mug, in the sports threads. A little surprised at no Mods warning.

Comment

WARNING
      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

^ that was a joke for ShockTalk.

I do agree with BOBB and ShockTalk, though ... no politics in the basketball forum please.

Comment

In fact, posting toxic Twitter and Insta posts would be a full time job. That's all those platforms are good for. Maybe we let the toxic stuff stay there?

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            WARNING
            Oh you guy.

Comment

^ that was a joke for ShockTalk.

I do agree with BOBB and ShockTalk, though ... no politics in the basketball forum please.
              Thank you @King Wu! I threw up in my mouth a little when I seen it. As you know, what has been seen cannot be unseen. Yikes!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Seriously, it seems some (not all, some) of you think these young men test the draft waters because their Switch alter ego lit up Le Moyne for 80 the other night.

NBA scouts come to practice, observe and report back. Dex is testing the waters because he has reason to test the waters. He's doing exactly what he should.

As a huge fan of WSU basketball, and also of Dex, I hope he blows up and gets drafted. Great for Dex, great for us. And if he doesn't, then I hope he comes back. We can't lose.

Good luck to Dex!

Comment

WARNING
                  The memetic in question was a real-life example of s-t-u-p-i-d and insufferable people, and I promise it had nothing to do with politics, but I understand if someone could have seen it as too insensitive or more to the point, damning.

If politics is deemed out of bounds over here on the Basketball forum then keep it honest for both side of the aisle. Is that acceptable?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    Seriously, it seems some (not all, some) of you think these young men test the draft waters because their Switch alter ego lit up Le Moyne for 80 the other night.

NBA scouts come to practice, observe and report back. Dex is testing the waters because he has reason to test the waters. He's doing exactly what he should.

As a huge fan of WSU basketball, and also of Dex, I hope he blows up and gets drafted. Great for Dex, great for us. And if he doesn't, then I hope he comes back. We can't lose.

Good luck to Dex!
                    Yes .. the biggest problem is too many idiots don't really understand what declaring for the draft means. They immediately go into ex gf syndrome

Comment

• Good for Dex. I understand but his noncommittal to the program even if he returns to the college game is a little disheartening. Maybe that wasn't his intent but it sure came across that way in Taylor's article.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                        Good for Dex. I understand but his noncommittal to the program even if he returns to the college game is a little disheartening. Maybe that wasn't his intent but it sure came across that way in Taylor's article.
                        It definitely came across.

He wasn't the only player to quit and come back...

Comment

Good for Dex. I understand but his noncommittal to the program even if he returns to the college game is a little disheartening. Maybe that wasn't his intent but it sure came across that way in Taylor's article.
                          I’ve felt the same way. I believe Dex has the skills to benefit our team next year and would like him to be here. However, I find it interesting how so many on here forget their “if the player doesn’t completely buy in to coach’s plan and the program philosophy, they should go suck eggs somewhere else” arguments. Do those of you who live by that argument feel differently because you think Dex is “better” than those who have transferred, so therefore he doesn’t have to completely buy in? Just wondering.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Yes .. the biggest problem is too many idiots don't really understand what declaring for the draft means. They immediately go into ex gf syndrome
                            The fan base so far this off season summed up in one picture

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

My thoughts as well.

I am happy and encourage any Shocker to test the NBA waters.

However, his “I am not sure” comments on IF he comes back to college, that it would for sure be at WSU doesn’t exactly give me warm fuzzies..
                              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

It definitely came across.

He wasn't the only player to quit and come back...
                                As far as I know, Dexter never quit. He just took a leave of absence.

Comment

Working...
                                X