No announcement yet.

Dexter Dennis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My advice...hang out with FVV and Landry and pick their brains as much as possible.

Comment

Dex would be a 2 in the NBA. He has to get a LOT better handling the ball to be a 2 in the NBA - see Landry Shamet.

Comment

Dex’s deal is being able to create his own shot off the bounce and improve his handles.. he’s got the shooting stroke and the athleticism, but he just doesn’t really look very natural handling the ball or trying to get his own.

if Heiar was still here.... man he would help Dex so much.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
            Before I saw this thread but after I read CJ Moore's article, I figured that Dex might do this just for the exposure. I have absolutely ZERO issue with his desire to do this. That said, watch some ignorant fool turn this into yet another complaint that guys are trying to get the hell out of Dodge.
            Oh which ignorant fool?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
              And PJ Couisnard
              Toure as well, iirc

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                I can tell him now what to work on: dribbling in traffic, finishing with contact, elevating in the lane, shooting off the dribble. He has some NBA skills but he also lacks some important ones.
                This all day long.

Comment

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I think if Dex plays for 2 more years under Marshall, he has a very good shot at the NBA.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by Triticum View Post

Toure as well, iirc
                      And Fred, same year as Ron

Comment

The more I think about it, the more I think Dex may test well at the NBA evaluation. He’s really good at the measurables and the individual drills. He’s the athletic freak that make NBA teams drool. Fred went to the evaluation and did not test and measure up to NBA standards, and therefore was not drafted. Dexter, on the other hand, has to be in an actual game setting to see his real flaws. Just thinking out loud here.

Comment

i wish him the best and i hope that he gets enough good looks to get drafted.. good for him and good for the program.

Comment

Dang this is cool stuff if he is able to an NBA team.

Comment

My expectations for Dexter are that he will get some exposure, obtain some feedback on what he really needs to work on in his game to get to the next level and then return to Wichita State for at least 1 more season. I think he has until June 15th to withdraw his name to be able to return. I hope he makes a good impression and comes back really focused and determined to make the improvements he needs to make.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                                My expectations for Dexter are that he will get some exposure, obtain some feedback on what he really needs to work on in his game to get to the next level and the return to Wichita State for at least 1 more season. I think he has until June 15th to withdraw his name to be able to return. I hope he makes a good impression and comes back really focused and determined to make the improvements he needs to make.
                                This is spot on. I think at this point it is not likely for Dexter to leave.

Comment

Working...
                                X