No announcement yet.

Potential Transfers into program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
      His brother Nate (also a temple player) has entered his name in to the NBA draft but not hired an agent. Not likely to be drafted but wonder if that played in to his decision.
      The talk was that Nate was not coming back to Temple no matter what. Either NBA, Pro, or Transfer. So this kinda confirms that to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
        Fire Temple’s coach.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Fire Temple’s coach.
          They should hire a top notch proven coach like Bob Richey.

Comment

• NM

Comment

• Say what you want about GGG and all the WSU transfers. He didn't have two brothers transfer. What the hell is going on at Temple? Stuff like this doesn't happen at Furman on Richy's watch.

Comment

• hmmmm

Comment

• Also, they just extended the dead period to May 31st ... so no in person visits until then. Will either speed up commitments or REALLY slow them down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

hmmmm
                    You know your getting old when you have to constantly refer to the urban dictionary to understand tweets by youngsters today. In case anyone else didn't know what "capping" meant, it means lying or faking. So that must mean that TE has had conversations with JPL about this subject.

Comment

• Originally posted by eeshocker View Post

You know your getting old when you have to constantly refer to the urban dictionary to understand tweets by youngsters today. In case anyone else didn't know what "capping" meant, it means lying or faking. So that must mean that TE has had conversations with JPL about this subject.
                      Thanks for saving me the time and effort.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                        Also, they just extended the dead period to May 31st ... so no in person visits until then. Will either speed up commitments or REALLY slow them down.
                        My bet, speed them up.

Kids and Programs won't be wanting to be in limbo for that long.
                        The Assman

Comment

• Can dudes still sign a LOI on April 15th?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

They should hire a top notch proven coach like Bob Richey.
                            Excellent. Let's see if the fish are biting. LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by eeshocker View Post

Some of the urban slang gets me too, much like trying to figure out some of the words on Outlander. I dinna ken how it happened, my wife seduced me into watching it. Now I am actually pretty enthralled with the show.
                              Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by shockersx View Post
                                Can dudes still sign a LOI on April 15th?
                                I have not heard that has changed but I would stay tuned on that front. I would anticipate some adjustments but that could be anything. That should be made known soon.
                                Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 1, 2020, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X