Potential Transfers into program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    I am blown away. Friday night I was still refreshing several different sites. Figured maybe monday we'd hear something cause nobody commits on the weekend, right?
    Yup. After Gilbert slid his announcement past Friday, I was ready for a quiet weekend.

Gonna say benefit of the Quarantine.... I know I have trouble remembering what day it is anymore

Comment

• Wonder what we’ll do with the three remaining schollys? If one of them is good enough I wouldn’t mind signing another PG who would sit next year.

Either Echimique or a JUCO/Grad transfer big is almost a guarantee.

Would love to get a PF with some range and athleticism who can fill it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
        Wonder what we’ll do with the three remaining schollys? If one of them is good enough I wouldn’t mind signing another PG who would sit next year.

This is fun to speculate on now. Almost playing with house money at this point.

GM indicated he might hold one but I'd have to see that to believe it.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
          Wonder what we’ll do with the three remaining schollys? If one of them is good enough I wouldn’t mind signing another PG who would sit next year.

If we get Ech back... We will 100% be better next year than this year

Comment

• So yeah, we are kind of back to where we were when they announced the season was cancelled and before the rash of departures. How do we replace Jaime? I guess we find out tomorrow if Jaime would get another year of eligibility, although I don't know if he would come back or not if he did? He may be ready to go make some money playing ball although hard to say what the impact of this pandemic will be on those prospects. Based on what I have read on the subject it sounds like the chances of Jaime getting another year of eligibility are very slim.

Could be the reason we haven't heard much on bigs yet is the Coaches want to make sure Jaime will not be able to come back before getting more aggressive in signing a big man.

Hope they do get this resolved one-way or the other tomorrow as the seniors that might be affected need to be able to make their plans accordingly.
            Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 29, 2020, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by champions5 View Post

Rotating the tires on his home.
              Slam!

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                Not excited yet. AG was a good signee to stop the bleeding and fill the immediate need
                for a quality PG. Hope these other signees are not out of desperation. I question whether they are
                AAC caliber. Only time will tell. All I am saying is I wouldn't be overly excited yet until you see them
                play against more talented competition, but I DO hope they all turn out to be great players.
                lmfao
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                    1. I admit to still being down as a result of the good players we lost
                    2. Other than AG none of these new guys seem to be drawing attention from top 50 or even
                    top 100 programs
                    3. None are rated very high from scouting services
                    4. Hoping JM and Bilau pan out and I think they will.
                    5. After our top 5-6 players I see chaos
                    6. Need a center who can play with his back to the basket, rebound and defend
                    7. Wish I could be more positive but overall I see a pretty big step back from what we had weeks ago
                    I'm surprised in the least that there's still a cloud hanging over your head. AM broke your heart.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                      Where are all the national guys that were talking crap when we had everyone transfer in one day.
                      Jeff ******* has tweeted every player that has transferred out but has yet to post a single tweet of everybody that is coming in for WSU.

Douchebag to the millionth power.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                        Wheres 1976 today?
                        Picking through a dumpster, trying to find his dignity.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

If we get Ech back... We will 100% be better next year than this year
                          I'd say the chances of that happening are < 5%.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Jeff ******* has tweeted every player that has transferred out but has yet to post a single tweet of everybody that is coming in for WSU.

Douchebag to the millionth power.
                            No only that, but tweet out an updated list of all the decenters

Need to tweet out to him each kid coming in, in order, with an updated list each time
                            The Assman

Comment

• Looks like Coach is putting a pretty good group together. Athletic and good length. Agree, we need a big and we’ll be in pretty good shape. The juco point guard was a must in my opinion.

Comment

• Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but each assistant coach brought one of today’s commits into the fold. Probably can’t put them into same column as the Jans/Heiar/Forbes group from the undefeated year just yet, but they are showing their recruiting chops for sure.
                                78-65

Comment

Working...
                                X