Potential Transfers into program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW.

WSU'S first McDonalds All-American in years! I damn sure didn't expect this.

I thought when they lost him last year it diminished the team a lot.

Him and Tyson will be a pretty good backcourt.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
      WOW.

WSU'S first McDonalds All-American in years! I damn sure didn't expect this.

I thought when they lost him last year it diminished the team a lot.

Him and Tyson will be a pretty good backcourt.
      Shocker1976 is going to be pissed
      Last edited by MelvinLoudermilk; March 24, 2020, 10:07 AM.

Comment

• Alterique, Tyson, and Dexter would be a pretty salty backcourt just at that. Probably best we wait for more credible sources before we celebrate this one.

Comment

• His shooting numbers are not very impressive, but I'm guessing GM will get him to facilitate the offense much more effectively.

Good signing though. We need a PG. We now have one.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
            His shooting numbers are not very impressive, but I'm guessing GM will get him to facilitate the offense much more effectively.

Good signing though. We need a PG. We now have one.
            The best traits he brings to the table are an ability to get into the lane, and he's an absolute dog on defense. Very solid passer also. His shooting will be an improvement at the PG situation over Burton, Sherfield, and Fernandes. Just hope if he does land here he can stay healthy. That has been the biggest derailment in his college career.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post

The best traits he brings to the table are an ability to get into the lane, and he's an absolute dog on defense. Very solid passer also. His shooting will be an improvement at the PG situation over Burton, Sherfield, and Fernandes. Just hope if he does land here he can stay healthy. That has been the biggest derailment in his college career.
              Agree, if he ends up here and can stay healthy, he will be better than anything we lost for the year he would be here.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post

This all day. I'd take 1/3 of Al over JB, GS and NF. This kid is an ELITE defender. Cannot be stressed enough.

Comment

• How do you pronounce his name?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    How do you pronounce his name?
                    All-tur-EEK
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• I'm going to wait on my excitement until it's official...it doesn't look like the guys at the Boneyard think too highly of the guy reporting it. Would be an awesome get if so however.

Comment

• Hope they are right. He's one tuff little dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Windiwu View Post
                          Hope they are right. He's one tuff little dude.

Comment

• We've had some tough 'little' point guards, Malcom Armstead and FVV were both 6'0" and pretty good. IF we get this kid AND he can stay healthy, I have no doubt he'll be a fan favorite simply based on hustle and D.

Comment

• My 7 year old put it best. I showed him a video of Gilbert and he said the following:

"We should definitely trade Burton for this guy. All Burton did was dribble around and go in to the lane and get stuck like a ding dong."

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                                My 7 year old put it best. I showed him a video of Gilbert and he said the following:

"We should definitely trade Burton for this guy. All Burton did was dribble around and go in to the lane and get stuck like a ding dong."
                                Would trade Mike Kennedy for your seven-year-old in a heartbeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X