2020-21 Annual "Transfer" Guess-a-thon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I think he mentioned hosting a beer party...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
      Statement: See you guys in October.

Translation: See you guys in less than a week.

I don’t remember the terms of the bet you all made but there is zero chance of him fulfilling his end of the bargain.
      Just your typical drama queen troll who begins to have attention withdraws and comes crawling back.. only about 4 months earlier than originally stated.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

Interesting, such thoughts never entered my mind but I think there may be some truth to your speculation.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• No one time waiver this year

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

No one time waiver this year
                      Hate to sound like a hater and pile on, but the current group of transfers gambled and lost. Oh well, they'll have a year to work on their game (and attitude).

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Hate to sound like a hater and pile on, but the current group of transfers gambled and lost. Oh well, they'll have a year to work on their game (and attitude).
                        Even setting that aside, I just think transfer at will is a bad idea. Transfer when coaches change sure. But free transfers + Name and likeness payments just means you now have college free agency. It's just every offseason.

Comment

Even setting that aside, I just think transfer at will is a bad idea. Transfer when coaches change sure. But free transfers + Name and likeness payments just means you now have college free agency. It's just every offseason.
                          Also, if a school doesnt renew a scholarship, for any reason, the athlete should be allowed to transfer without penalty.
                          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

Also, if a school doesnt renew a scholarship, for any reason, the athlete should be allowed to transfer without penalty.
                            How is that not a thing now? Are there circumstances where that could be abused?

Comment

No one time waiver this year
                              That’s going to hit 1976 hard. Will the ES bromancer still stay up late to watch as many Washington games as he can? lol

Comment

• Heck now that ES isn’t playing next year, they might win that 25 games...

Comment

Working...
                                X