No announcement yet.

2020-21 Annual "Transfer" Guess-a-thon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure I want to see some of these guys during the summer tournament.
    Shaq, Connor?

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post
      Y’all chill, TE was quoting lyrics from a song, Willis just finished them for him, nothing to see here. Lol
      Guess that's what happens when you're out of touch with what's hip!
      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

asiseeit just creamed.
        SN should be screened for immature degenerate posts such as this
        Last edited by asiseeit; March 20, 2020, 06:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas View Post
          Not sure I want to see some of these guys during the summer tournament.
          Shaq, Connor?
          There will not be any summer tournament, so u will not have to make that decision.

Comment

• ]Jeff *******

]@GoodmanHoops

)]Slow day in the portal yesterday: Only 25 additions.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Did he hype is basketball skills or the fact that he’s a giant human being? I remember it being the latter and on that point he was no exaggerating.
              That is the case with far too many on this forum. A fascination with recruit's physique. Give me some of those skinny, pimple faced perimeter players that can shoot!

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Did he hype is basketball skills or the fact that he’s a giant human being? I remember it being the latter and on that point he was no exaggerating.
                To be fair, AM was pretty highly recruited by other P5 teams. I don't remember all in the running, but he was scheduled to visit TCU after Wichita, and cancelled his visit iirc.

Comment

• Comment

• interesting quotes by Markis McDuffie
                    This story has been updated for clarification. More quotes have been added.   Former Wichita State forward Markis McDuffie saw pretty much everything during his time as a Shocker. He saw success, NCAA Tournament appearances, and a total team rebuild. A year ago, the Shockers surged down the stretch before losing in the National Invitational...
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Markis makes sense to be honest. Jaime was the only senior and playing the 5 there were a lot of times it was impossible to even get him the ball. That left *head honcho* up in the air since they surely didn't have a leader with the capability of playing a FVV role. FVV was even as a sophomore the undisputed boss.

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                        interesting quotes by Markis McDuffie
                        https://thesunflower.com/50169/sport...ternal-issues/
                        Duff and Smaj weren't exactly successful in late clock situations IMO. That doesn't carry any water for me. What he did say regarding upper class leadership has a lot of merit.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

Duff and Smaj weren't exactly successful in late clock situations IMO. That doesn't carry any water for me. What he did say regarding upper class leadership has a lot of merit.
                          Yup, Markis had a pretty big Me Me Me attitude too .. but he was a senior on a team full of underclassmen. You can do that when you have seniority. Kids understand that .. they don't understand why one person in a similar class is getting more minutes/shots then them. Our biggest problem is having too many similar players in similar classes. Ended up losing most of them.

Comment

• There are so many threads of transfers I can't tell if this was already posted, but ESPN ranks the transfers and former WSU players are ranked pretty high. Who do you want to transfer here?

Comment

• Markis hits it right square on the head. It is not a WSU coaching issue, as much as the transfers want everyone to think it is. It is their egos that have created it. There was no senior leadership, outside of JE who I think really tried to hold the team together down the stretch. It was painfully obvious that ES, JB, and GS all had that ego and felt they should have the ball at all times and be on the court at all times. They were not on the same page at all. Great assessment from Duff.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X