No announcement yet.

NCAA Tourney Games In Empty Arenas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well with 250-300 Million Americans, is it widespread spreading?

Comment

This will really, really suck for NIT teams, half of which have to host games without generating any revenue. Let's win a few and get that possibility completely off the table.
      “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

The

Comment

Should be some kind of concession made for fans willing to wear a hazmat suit.

Comment

It has been reported the 1918 flu started and Ft Riley. So we have that going for us

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
              Should be some kind of concession made for fans willing to wear a hazmat suit.
              Speaking of concessions: Think of all the beers and Slim Jims you could smuggle in.
              “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxing Me Softly View Post

Blaming the NCAA for this virus is as dumb as you blaming the President.

I’m saying this is an over reaction by the NCAA. I’m saying almost everything the NCAA seems to suck.

I’m sorry you view this thru a political lens, must suck to live like that.
                I don't see this as political that's your problem. This is a medical issue and that's why it was stupid for the stable genius to say our country is safe without knowing the facts. Virus dont stop at the border because some politician says so. Government and organizations have to take precautions. Please grow up.

Comment

****ing stupid

Comment

”...and some family members can attend...”

Reminds me of that one MASH episode with the new Officers Club...

”this is Radar, he’s been like a son to me.” This is Klinger, he’s been like a daughter...”

Comment

Bars still be open to watch the games with other fans!!
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

I don't see this as political that's your problem. This is a medical issue and that's why it was stupid for the stable genius to say our country is safe without knowing the facts. Virus dont stop at the border because some politician says so. Government and organizations have to take precautions. Please grow up.
                        You mad bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Wuzee View Post
                          This will really, really suck for NIT teams, half of which have to host games without generating any revenue. Let's win a few and get that possibility completely off the table.
                          I wouldn't be surprised if they cancelled the NIT altogether, since that is strictly under control of the NCAA now, and not the premier tournament.

Comment

Yeah, empty NIT arenas just seem borderline worthless at this point.

Comment

Back on the recruiting trail that much sooner, I suppose (if the Shox missed the Big Dance).
                              The Assman

Comment

When are they going to cancel fans for the American Tournament?

Comment

Working...
                                X