• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobby might be the closest comparison

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      Bobby might be the closest comparison
      bobby knight has three national championships.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

I am laughing at the as*kissing bromancers who bad mouthed me; I remain a loyal Shocker fan. IMO the future is brightest for Shocker fans if Marshall leaves because experience informs that a leopard like Marshall is very, very unlikely to change his spots. What you see in Marshall is what he is and what IMO he will always be.
        I don’t think I’ve seen a hole dug so quick and so deep in my entire life.

Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post

That's easy; get off phognet.

I recall an interview with HCGM where he acknowledged that during the infamous "practice" to work everything out some things were mentioned about the coaching staff. He isn't just a Bobby Knight brick wall when it comes to listening to his players. However, I trust he knows what it takes from his teams to win at a high level and if they seem incapable of performing up to that then, yes, perhaps it is best for them to go. Any recruit is a gamble, one star or four star. Once you see what they're made of, usually after a year or two of grinding, grueling practices, you can judge what they're lacking (or not) and what they need to change to succeed. In some cases, no sense of dragging it out; sometimes better to cut bait.
          Came up on the news feed on my phone, I did not see an article. I clicked to see what was going on and saw we were the butt of everyone's jokes. I don't live in Wichita, so news out here where I am is hard to come by.

BTW, how many kids do we have to transfer out before we understand that there may be a problem? Will we have to lose all our scholly players?

Comment

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

Came up on the news feed on my phone, I did not see an article. I clicked to see what was going on and saw we were the butt of everyone's jokes. I don't live in Wichita, so news out here where I am is hard to come by.

BTW, how many kids do we have to transfer out before we understand that there may be a problem? Will we have to lose all our scholly players?
            Oh I think there's a problem; I'm just not sure how much should be heaped on HCGM. I'm certainly not ready to go back to Mike Cohen days, no matter HOW nice he was to the players.

Comment

Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post

Oh I think there's a problem; I'm just not sure how much should be heaped on HCGM. I'm certainly not ready to go back to Mike Cohen days, no matter HOW nice he was to the players.
              How quickly we forget...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post

bobby knight has three national championships.
                I know

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
                  Shockernet posters vigorously challenging my identification of Bob Richey (73-25 in 3 years) as a potential candidate for the position of Men’s Head Basketball Coach at Wichita State
                  geez, this again?

​​​​​​​Shocker1976 criticizes HCGM for not winning a conference championship in three seasons in the AAC. Then turns around and say he wants to replace him with Lil' Robert Richey who hasn't won a conference championship in the Southern Conference in three seasons. LOL

Even Bob Richey wants you take the knee pads off, you are embarrassing yourself
                  Last edited by MelvinLoudermilk; March 16, 2020, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                    Jesus
                    But a leader of men.

Comment

Working...
                    X