WSU VERSUS DRAKE PREDICTIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU VERSUS DRAKE PREDICTIONS

I don't give a rip-van-winkle-in-his-little-brown-jar what the experts predict or what their record is. This is OUR HOUSE.

WSU 77
    BULLDAWGS-70
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

61-49 good guys

Comment

Shox - 68

Pups - 61

Drake will be tough but the way we've been playing I don't think they can win. They have some shooters though and we'll have to keep them in check. The Shox can take care of this and start off Valley play right.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

61-58 --- Shocks win by three, on a three pointer, with three seconds left.

Comment

kenpom has Drake winning. He will have to reformulate after the Shocks win 62-58.

Comment

WSU - 4,728
            DRAKE - 3, on a last second desperation half court shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
              WSU - 4,728
              DRAKE - 3, on a last second desperation half court shot.
              Wendell Preadom leads WSU with 1000 steals and 1000 layups??
              Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
              Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

WSU 69
                Drake- 62
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Drake 0-1
                  WSU 1-0

Comment

Great to have the fearless but inventive predictions of Rosewood LIVE here ON S.N. Rosewood, we need a nacho update Sat. night and we just may need you to "call out" another ICON from the tube again this Season. "It was the best of times--and it will get better." Now, all's we need is DD's 82-78 prediction back on here. But who scores 20 off the bench this year? Tshomba? Almost forgot. He is a blast from the past. How about GM? Ooops--he is starting now. Who will it be? These are S.N. traditions that give us the positive MOJO baby!!!!!!! Let's start this Valley Race out with a notice that our SHOCKERS ARE ALIVE AND WELL ON PLANET EARTH AND GET THIS VALLEY OF DEATH PARTY STARTED!!!!!!!
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Crowd goes nuts over a phantom foul with 0.0 on the clock convincing some that yes, a referee can change the outcome of the game.

Down by 1, shooting two, Young misses both and despite the referee's best attempts...

Shox --65
                      Drake -64

Comment

Shox are up, 71-69 with 3.8 seconds left. Ben Jacobson wearing Adam Emmenecker's #15 jersey hits a baseline jumper in front of Cooz for three and then grabs and throws Bob Lutz's notes in the air. This is reviewed, Jacobson's heel was out of bounds, basket is waved off. Gal hits two free throws with no time left as Drake is assessed a bench technical. Drake also is under NCAA investigation for illegal game participants. Shox win 73-69.

Comment

Mr T predicts pain for the dogs! :posterwu: 8)
                          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Nobody is wearing Micheal Vick jersey's right?

Comment

Originally posted by emmitt
                              Nobody is wearing Micheal Vick jersey's right?
                              If I had such a thing, i totally would wear that. That is simply brilliant.

Comment

Working...
                              X