WSU VERSUS DRAKE PREDICTIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jpw
    Game on the 29th. 2+9=11. Shocks 74 (7+4=11) dogs 65 (6+5=11). Griskenas(sp) 11 pts 11 rebounds. Shocks 11 straight free throws to seal the deal. By the way, Shocks win by 11!
    Must be that new math....

Comment

Shox 65 - DU 56
      KU fans are the most arrogant while KSU fans are the most delusional. ~BostonWu
      Criticizing this team is like criticizing one of Jerry's kids. ~DaShox

Comment

You Shocker fans are funny. :yahoo: :D :lol: :yahoo: ;-) :D :lol: :yahoo: ;-) :D :lol: :yahoo: ;-) :D :lol:

Comment

From the Central Iowa paper today:

From College Hoops Journel:

Comment

:posterwsu: 63, DRAKE 60

:goshocks: :wsu_posters: :goshocks:
            At Ballard’s Sporting Goods in Aggieville, this season’s popular purple T-Shirt with the “Welcome to Huggieville” greeting had already been replaced with a newer line known as “Welcome to Traitorville.” “Welcome Back to Loserville” might be a more appropriate selection. - msnbc 4/7/07

Comment

Would I seem amiss to point out that beating Drake appears to me as a must win for the following reasons. Contenders in the Valley will take care of businesss at home and find a way to steal some key wins on the road. Next, a win against a tough Drake team would enhance this teams confidence and pysche which may still be vulnerable. Last but not least, our early Valley stretch of games could prove to be a killer if we don't take care of business starting tonight. This team has no cupcake games from this point forward. We can't look past even the weaker teams but must focus on winning one game at a time. We are capable of doing well in the Valley, hopefully better then last year. The Valley is really up for grabs this Season and I see no clearcut winners this early on.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

WSU -- 63
                Drake -- 60

We need to keep rebounding the ball well. We do this and take care of the ball, and there's little doubt about the outcome.

Comment

Shox 76
                  Dawgs 58

Still no storm of 3's, not bad from there but no blitzkrieg by any means, not yet anyway. Phil will be edging closer and closer to the short burst of Kevin McHale-esque brilliance that we saw last year. Continued improvement on the rebounds. Close game for the first half, Shox will pull away with about nine minutes remaining in the 2nd.

Afterparty at Michael Vick's house, hear there's plenty of room about now--Menu is grilled dog, dog on a stick, dog a l'orange, bulldog bisque--will send home doggie bags with the leftovers.

Viva Section 118!

Staying home with a sore throat and a croupy 5 month old :cry:
                  The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence,
                  regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.
                  Vincent T. Lombardi (1913 - 1970)

Comment

Originally posted by jpw
                    Game on the 29th. 2+9=11. Shocks 74 (7+4=11) dogs 65 (6+5=11). Griskenas(sp) 11 pts 11 rebounds. Shocks 11 straight free throws to seal the deal. By the way, Shocks win by 11!
                    Ummm.. 65 from 74 isn't 11, it's 9. Nice try though, but you might want to touch up on your math skills.

Comment

my bad
                      we are what we are regardless of who we want to be or who we wish we were

Comment

Hopefully Phil doesn't fade like he did in Valley play last year but, I see no reason why he will.

:goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

Actually if I'm not mistaken Phil began fading before the Valley season started--most of which I bet was psychological (not physical). This year he'll be starting Valley play with confidence, which I think means everything in the world for him.

Comment

Working...
                          X