No announcement yet.

I"m Calling Out You, and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow that screenshot seems quite legit...

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

Didn't you hear I was in Lubbock a couple of weeks ago? I drove within sight of Tech's arena as I was driving on highway 82 on my way to the IHOP. I'm pretty sure I have a shot at the job when Beard pulls the UNC trigger. I went out and bought some dominoes so I'm ready for them to fall in the right direction.
      That was really smart to interview off campus at IHOP!!

Comment

Originally posted by Topshock View Post

That was really smart to interview off campus at IHOP!!
        Should have been the Waffle House. Should have moved whatever you were doing from Lubbock to Round Rock, there is a Waffle House in Round Rock. Every time I go to KC, I stop at the Waffle House in St Jo. I make a point of it.

IHOP sucks.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Oh, I try not to get too involved in many WSU basketball threads so people dont tell me to shut up accuse me of trolling. That said, this thread topic is stupid.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

But fans gonna be fans.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
              Oh, I try not to get too involved in many WSU basketball threads so people dont tell me to shut up accuse me of trolling. That said, this thread topic is stupid.
              But Reaper's (I believe she's a she she) a 'good egg' with a great story... and she's a good addition to Shockernet.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Should have been the Waffle House. Should have moved whatever you were doing from Lubbock to Round Rock, there is a Waffle House in Round Rock. Every time I go to KC, I stop at the Waffle House in St Jo. I make a point of it.

IHOP sucks.
                But you haven't tried the cereal pancakes at IHOP. According to their CEO (Children's Executive Officer) they are a big hit.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

But you haven't tried the cereal pancakes at IHOP. According to their CEO (Children's Executive Officer) they are a big hit.
                  I really have no problem living north of the Mason Dixon Line, no problem at all. Well, two problems, waking up to days when it's ten below, and no Waffle House. I can put on a parka to protect me from the cold, but there ain't no replacing a good ol' Waffle House hashbrown bowl!

Comment

And so it begins again. Or maybe it never stopped? Whatever, I aint worried. This abortion of a thread seems like a good place to drop this.

Texas is the situation that will dictate most of the coaching carousel. A couple of weeks ago, it looked highly unlikely that Shaka Smart had any chance of keeping his job; the Longhorns lost by 29 to Iowa State and were 4-8 in the Big 12. They then ripped off a five-game winning streak, including wins over West Virginia, Texas Tech and Oklahoma. So it is no longer a guarantee there will be an opening in Austin -- although Smart could choose to leave on his own and avoid being on the hot seat for yet another season. If it does open, it'll be the job opening that attracts the best candidates this spring. There already have been rumors of inquiries into some of the biggest names in the sport, and we're bound to hear Billy Donovan's name connected at some point (even though he's going to be in the NBA playoffs and therefore isn't leaving anytime soon). Texas Tech's Chris Beard is going to end up as the top target when all is said and done, but he's not a lock to take it, potentially leaving Wichita State's Gregg Marshall or John Beilein as options.

A look at coaches on the hot seat, Shaka Smart's future at Texas, a likely John Beilein return and college basketball moves just around the corner.

One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
                      And so it begins again. Or maybe it never stopped? Whatever, I aint worried. This abortion of a thread seems like a good place to drop this.

Texas is the situation that will dictate most of the coaching carousel. A couple of weeks ago, it looked highly unlikely that Shaka Smart had any chance of keeping his job; the Longhorns lost by 29 to Iowa State and were 4-8 in the Big 12. They then ripped off a five-game winning streak, including wins over West Virginia, Texas Tech and Oklahoma. So it is no longer a guarantee there will be an opening in Austin -- although Smart could choose to leave on his own and avoid being on the hot seat for yet another season. If it does open, it'll be the job opening that attracts the best candidates this spring. There already have been rumors of inquiries into some of the biggest names in the sport, and we're bound to hear Billy Donovan's name connected at some point (even though he's going to be in the NBA playoffs and therefore isn't leaving anytime soon). Texas Tech's Chris Beard is going to end up as the top target when all is said and done, but he's not a lock to take it, potentially leaving Wichita State's Gregg Marshall or John Beilein as options.

A look at coaches on the hot seat, Shaka Smart's future at Texas, a likely John Beilein return and college basketball moves just around the corner.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I really have no problem living north of the Mason Dixon Line, no problem at all. Well, two problems, waking up to days when it's ten below, and no Waffle House. I can put on a parka to protect me from the cold, but there ain't no replacing a good ol' Waffle House hashbrown bowl!
                        I save my waffle house days for my Masters trip coming up in a few weeks. Waffles and grits baby...when in Rome...

Comment

IHOP sucks.
                          I've been dreamin' 'bout waffles....for 15 hundred miles.

Honey, I'm from Lubbock, it's in Lubbock.

Comment

Calling out that this team is way too inconsistent. Here's to a run in the AAC tournament

Comment

This thread is gonna be heading to cricketsville.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X