Grant Sherfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
    1976 your post now solidified you as either the biggest moron or the biggest #%¥#ing troll on this board.
    Time to recognize the biggest moron on this board - Ashockalypse - in accordance with his own criteria

2020 Shockers finished 4th in conference; 0-2 versus Cincinnati and 0-2 versus Houston; no conference tournament championship

2019 - Shockers finished 6th in conference; 0-3 versus Cincinnati and 0-3 versus Houston; no conference tournament championship

2018 - Shockers finished 3rd in conference; 1-1 versus Cincinnati and 1-2 versus Houston; no conference tournament championship

Regards Bob Richey, those of you who think he is too inexperienced to ever be considered as a replacement for Marshall will be pleased to know Richey is unlikely to consider taking the HC position at WSU. According to his friends and acquaintances in the South Carolina basketball world Mr. Richey hopes someday to be the HC of the Gamecocks. This could prove problematic for Richey as Frank Martin's contract was extended post his Final Four run in the 2017 Big Dance. However, according to rumor in South Carolina Martin's popularity is fading as his performance has not been what was expected. Relevant details since the contract extension:

Buyout at end 2021 season is $500,000 at a salary of $2.7 million

2020 - Gamecocks finished 10-8 in conference tied for 6th

2019 - Gamecocks finished 11-7 in conference tied for 4th

2018 - Gamecocks finished 7-11 in conference tied for 11th

2017 - Gamecocks finished 12-6 in conference tied for 3rd; but reached the Final Four in the Big Dance

Ashockalypse I will update this post in March 2021; perhaps I will win the title as Biggest Moron on Shockernet, who knows miracles do happen!

Comment

• Shocker1976 No need, we have a clear winner.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

Time to recognize the biggest moron on this board - Ashockalypse - in accordance with his own criteria

2020 Shockers finished 4th in conference; 0-2 versus Cincinnati and 0-2 versus Houston; no conference tournament championship

2019 - Shockers finished 6th in conference; 0-3 versus Cincinnati and 0-3 versus Houston; no conference tournament championship

2018 - Shockers finished 3rd in conference; 1-1 versus Cincinnati and 1-2 versus Houston; no conference tournament championship

Regards Bob Richey, those of you who think he is too inexperienced to ever be considered as a replacement for Marshall will be pleased to know Richey is unlikely to consider taking the HC position at WSU. According to his friends and acquaintances in the South Carolina basketball world Mr. Richey hopes someday to be the HC of the Gamecocks. This could prove problematic for Richey as Frank Martin's contract was extended post his Final Four run in the 2017 Big Dance. However, according to rumor in South Carolina Martin's popularity is fading as his performance has not been what was expected. Relevant details since the contract extension:

2017 - Gamecocks finished 12-6 in conference tied for 3rd; but reached the Final Four in the Big Dance

Ashockalypse I will update this post in March 2021; perhaps I will win the title as Biggest Moron on Shockernet, who knows miracles do happen!
          Robert Richey just got punked by Wofford of all teams.

And Lil Richey’s post game press conference sucked too
          Last edited by MelvinLoudermilk; March 12, 2020, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• Wait... Are we really holding it against Marshall that he didn't win a non existent tournament championship?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
              Wait... Are we really holding it against Marshall that he didn't win a non existent tournament championship?
              Kinda moronic isn’t it?

Comment

• 1976 needs to be admitted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

You have a newsletter I can subscribe to or something?
                  The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• The defacto PG now.

Time to work on your craft wit TE now. Become a dynamic backcourt.
                    The Assman

Comment

• Im not sure he needs to work. Seems HCGM made promises to GS and/or Sunrise to keep the pipeline flowing.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
                        Im not sure he needs to work. Seems HCGM made promises to GS and/or Sunrise to keep the pipeline flowing.
                        Ya Right! That’s got GM M. O. written all over it. He’s groveled and made promises to many players in the past 12 years just so they’d stay.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post

You have a newsletter I can subscribe to or something?
                          No newsletter, do you think posters on this board would subscribe if I started one?

Such a newsletter IMO would probably fail as I prefer to post and deal with facts not opinions formed by viewing Shocker basketball through "yellow tinted" glasses.

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post

Robert Richey just got punked by Wofford of all teams.

And Lil Richey’s post game press conference sucked too
                            Melvin if you want to post on a coach being "punked" you should refresh your memory of what happened to Marshall when he visited Houston this season!

I understand Coach Sampson has requested the AAC schedule Houston with at least four games against a Marshall coached Shocker team next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
                              Im not sure he needs to work. Seems HCGM made promises to GS and/or Sunrise to keep the pipeline flowing.
                              Who knows if that is true, but there were times that it appeared that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Who knows if that is true, but there were times that it appeared that way.
                                Sorry Pin because I know you are a Shocker fan but that is not a smart comment. If you don't like Marshall, just say so but anyone who has been around here knows that Marshall takes a piece of any player who bucks him and I would imagine that he's had his butt chewed as much as anyone else. I would imagine that Marshall plays the butt chewer, and and then tries to be nice to all players in discipline (not during a game). Some don't take to it and others might.
                                Last edited by Shockm; March 14, 2020, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X