No announcement yet.

Tyson Etienne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One more comment. It's possible that when Burton and Sherfield were both pissed because they were supposed to be the starter at PG, that the best PG on that team was Etienne. That year was a total clusterflock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

It’s good you were created with feelings but I don’t trust your (or anyone else’s ) feelings for that matter.
      This is a fan board. No reason to be a jackass.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• I too am hoping Tyson will be back for another year which I think would serve him well. I don't see any way in hell we can have him beyond that. He's no longer a secret and the pros are gonna be really watching him.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

This is a fan board. No reason to be a jackass.
          That didn’t come across as I meant. I just meant that it’s best when I view my feelings as being temporary. Furthermore, generally people who have strong mental health don’t respond to temporary things that deep down, they know will pass. While some feelings like life and death take longer to move on, i have a hunch that WstateU Is a strong man or woman and in this instance, it won’t take a long drawn out process. Regardless, I apologize to him/her for not showing empathy in this instance.

Comment

• Etienne is getting exactly what he had hoped for - he’s putting himself squarely on the radar for next year’s draft. What we need at WSU is to surround Etienne with players who can all score the ball, so teams can’t double and triple team him like they did last year. I expect him back and to have a huge year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
              Etienne is getting exactly what he had hoped for - he’s putting himself squarely on the radar for next year’s draft. What we need at WSU is to surround Etienne with players who can all score the ball, so teams can’t double and triple team him like they did last year. I expect him back and to have a huge year.
              Totally Agree.

Comment

That didn’t come across as I meant. I just meant that it’s best when I view my feelings as being temporary. Furthermore, generally people who have strong mental health don’t respond to temporary things that deep down, they know will pass. While some feelings like life and death take longer to move on, i have a hunch that WstateU Is a strong man or woman and in this instance, it won’t take a long drawn out process. Regardless, I apologize to him/her for not showing empathy in this instance.
                I dunno what this means

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

I dunno what this means

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                    LOL! I was thinking of doing the exact same thing.

Comment

• "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

It’s good you were created with feelings but I don’t trust your (or anyone else’s ) feelings for that matter.
                        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                          For the love of god not either one of those two! I already can't cheer for Landry cuz he's with the Nets...being with Curry would worse!

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

For the love of god not either one of those two! I already can't cheer for Landry cuz he's with the Nets...being with Curry would worse!
                            We already knew about both of those workouts and he is highly unlikely to be drafted by the Warriors because they don't have a second round pick (they are most likely doing due diligence on Tyson in case he is in the 2022 draft). The Nets, on the other hand, do have a number of 2nd round picks this year.
                            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• 46” vertical… wow!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                                46” vertical… wow!

I also have a 46" vertical ... when I trip and fall off a 4 foot platform.

Comment

Working...
                                X