• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did that work?

Comment

• Testing 1, 2, 3...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Yes, but if I enable the privacy mode it no longer loads.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Yes, that works. I am seeing them know. Let me see if I can post a tweet and see it.

Comment

• Yes, I was able to post the tweet and I can see it.

Comment

• Using duckduckgo and could see the last 2 twettes

Thanks

Comment

• I always figured it was a DDG issue for me when on mobile.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Top 20 College Basketball Point Guards for the 2021-2022 Season: 20-11
                  by James Navalance
                  June 1, 2021

"17. Tyson Etienne - Wichita State
                  Etienne had a terrific season for Wichita State being an offensive catalyst towards them winning the AAC regular-season title. Furthermore, he brings a physicality allowing him to get downhill effectively, and uses ball screens really well. Next, Etienne could improve his shot section to become an even more efficient scorer. Additionally, he has the ability to make shots from the perimeter at 39.2% from three. Also, he is very good in transition with his pace pushing the basketball capable of pulling up and getting to the rim. Continued, he is capable of attacking in 1v1 situations effectively and plays well off the basketball. The toughness Etienne plays with sets the tone for Witchita State and is a major part of their identity. Now defensively, he brings really good ball pressure with his effort and physicality. Also, his overall activity is very good whether that be on or off the basketball. Tyson Etienne should have a massive junior season capable of being the AAC player of the year."

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                    Top 20 College Basketball Point Guards for the 2021-2022 Season: 20-11
                    by James Navalance
                    June 1, 2021

"17. Tyson Etienne - Wichita State
                    Etienne had a terrific season for Wichita State being an offensive catalyst towards them winning the AAC regular-season title. Furthermore, he brings a physicality allowing him to get downhill effectively, and uses ball screens really well. Next, Etienne could improve his shot section to become an even more efficient scorer. Additionally, he has the ability to make shots from the perimeter at 39.2% from three. Also, he is very good in transition with his pace pushing the basketball capable of pulling up and getting to the rim. Continued, he is capable of attacking in 1v1 situations effectively and plays well off the basketball. The toughness Etienne plays with sets the tone for Witchita State and is a major part of their identity. Now defensively, he brings really good ball pressure with his effort and physicality. Also, his overall activity is very good whether that be on or off the basketball. Tyson Etienne should have a massive junior season capable of being the AAC player of the year."
                    That was a tough read. Furthermore, next, additionally, also, continued ....

Comment

• I dunno, do we all really think he is capable of winning AAC player of the year? I mean, carrying on, why would anyone think he could possible reach such an achievement?
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock
                        The toughness Etienne plays with sets the tone for Witchita State
                        Sure would be nice to have a player of his capabilities at WICHITA St.

FINAL FOURS:
                        1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                        1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                        Number of Times Ranked: 157
                        Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                        Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                        Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                        #3 - Dec. 2017
                        #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                        #2 ~ March 2014
                        Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Is Tyson technically a sophomore again? How are they classifying these players now with the “do over”?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                            Is Tyson technically a sophomore again? How are they classifying these players now with the “do over”?
                            Junior with three years of eligibility.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• When did Tyson become a point guard? Yes I know he can play the position. But anybody ranking Grant Sherfield higher than Tyson has no credibility with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                                When did Tyson become a point guard? Yes I know he can play the position. But anybody ranking Grant Sherfield higher than Tyson has no credibility with me.
                                Apparently he's in the PG group that's going through NBA looks this summer. He's been listed as among the most efficient at getting good shots for himself and his teammates there.

Comment

Working...
                                X