• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
    and stop scoring.
    i didn’t read anyone say that.

Comment

• Best comparison's I see for TE are Damian Lillard, Donovan Mitchell, and Dennis Smith, Jr. He will definitely need to improve his ball handling and distribution skills but the shooting, dribble drive, and mentality are all there and ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
        Best comparison's I see for TE are Damian Lillard, Donovan Mitchell, and Dennis Smith, Jr. He will definitely need to improve his ball handling and distribution skills but the shooting, dribble drive, and mentality are all there and ready.
        I agree and the distribution skills are a matter of the player not making a premature decision to drive and then shoot without sensing open players (on 3 point line) who are waiting on a pass. Tyson has improved on this.

Comment

• Last edited by wichshock65; May 10, 2021, 06:23 PM. Reason: test..test..test

Comment

• What's up with the blank posts? It is not always the same poster, either.
            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
            ---------------------------------------
            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
              What's up with the blank posts? It is not always the same poster, either.
              On my mobile device, the Twitter posts are hit and miss. Anytime you see a blank post, it's 99% likely it's someone posted a Tweet. I have no idea why they don't show up reliably on mobile, yet.
              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

If the blank post is the one from WichShock65, it reports that of the PG's testing the NBA draft, Etienne is #2 in Good Possession Rate, which is a combination of turnovers, shot selection, and shooting %.

Comment

Yes it is a tweet. I don't see them either. If you quote them you can see the link to the tweet. If you want to see the tweet copy and paste into your browser and you will be able to see it. Yes, it's a bit of a pain in the butt to do that..

At least I'm not the only one with that issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

On my mobile device, the Twitter posts are hit and miss. Anytime you see a blank post, it's 99% likely it's someone posted a Tweet. I have no idea why they don't show up reliably on mobile, yet.
                    I have the same problem - annoying

Comment

• Originally posted by atlwsu View Post

I have the same problem - annoying
                      I've never had that problem. Weird. I do post a bunch of tweets so I'll start also posting the link. Anything to help out my Shockernet brothers!

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

I've never had that problem. Weird. I do post a bunch of tweets so I'll start also posting the link. Anything to help out my Shockernet brothers!
                        I just changed something ... can you post another Tweet now?

Comment

• I bet you are Fake Gregg Marshall (but not really fake, but kinda). I bet you are.

Comment

• Ahhh, I just clicked Disable Privacy Protection in my mobile browser and it loaded. Hmmm.

Comment

• Yup turned it back on, and now the Tweet doesn't load.

This is using DuckDuckGo, but I bet other browsers have a similar setting.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X