No announcement yet.

Tyson Etienne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It appears Tyson and Grant are the back-court of WSU's future. Not bad...

Comment

We need Dexter.

Comment

He’s got the mentality of a few Shockers of the past. Fred, Ron and Tekele. This is the attitude we need and the loyalty we’re looking for.

Comment

I love Tyson Etienne so much that I would give him a couple of rolls of toilet paper.

Comment

TE is the loyal prototype Shocker player that fits nicely into the Marshall regime. He is a pure Shocker inside and out. What an honor to have him in our Shocker Program. When we need a 3-pointer or a big shot in the future, TE is our best shooter and will get the nod to take many of those big shots.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
              TE is the loyal prototype Shocker player that fits nicely into the Marshall regime. He is a pure Shocker inside and out. What an honor to have him in our Shocker Program. When we need a 3-pointer or a big shot in the future, TE is our best shooter and will get the nod to take many of those big shots.
              And I don't recall ever cringing when he launched one this year. Others, not so much.

Comment

I just remembered how much I loved this reaction earlier this season.

Man, I am liking this kid more-and-more every day!
                Last edited by Shock Top; March 17, 2020, 03:11 PM.
                The Assman

Comment

I also remember in the game @ Temple when NF got those two fouls in record time, Tyson was the first one to run over to him and tell him to keep his chin up.

#RealLeader
                  The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                    I also remember in the game @ Temple when NF got those two fouls in record time, Tyson was the first one to run over to him and tell him to keep his chin up.

#RealLeader
                    Hold on. He cant be the team leader, I haven't heard him say it over and over again publicly, so you must me mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by bighouse View Post

Hold on. He cant be the team leader, I haven't heard him say it over and over again publicly, so you must me mistaken.
                      You can't be the team leader until your dad tells the coach your are the team leader. It's really that easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                        It appears Tyson and Grant are the back-court of WSU's future. Not bad...
                        Too soon

Comment

More from our favorite son

The Assman

Comment

He sounds like a wise young man, a la FVV. Mature beyond his years.

Comment

Tyson is not a Kid anymore. He stood up like a man to be counted on.

Best wishes on your future first round selection for the NBA, a little later than the next two years though.

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
                                Tyson is not a Kid anymore. He stood up like a man to be counted on.

Best wishes on your future first round selection for the NBA, a little later than the next two years though.
                                I like Tyson, but NBA projections on him or anyone else on the team is too much pressure and maybe even unrealistic. Not saying you are applying this pressure but I’ve seen similar type comments on his Twitter feed. These kids start thinking they’re NBA material when their game is far from NBA ready and it reflects on the college floor (see Dexter Dennis). Let the kid be a good college player and leader at WSU, whatever happens after that is gravy.
                                Last edited by Dan; March 24, 2020, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X