Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noah Fernandes

Great piece by Taylor on Noah

Paid his dues and bid his time. When his opportunity came, he took advantage.

He still has a way to go (mainly, building up a D-1 frame), but I liked what I saw from him.

Might be the guy to carry "Play Angry" on into the next era of Shox basketball.
    The Assman

That is great! Thanks for posting.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I have had several arguments over Noah.....yes, he has room to grow in size and experience, but the BALL DOES NOT DIE IN HIS HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I’ll admit, I wasn’t impressed with his play so far this season. That being said, he stepped up big time last night. I’m proud of his resilience and I couldn’t be rooting harder for him to succeed. Play angry, young man!

Comment

I haven't been impressed with his limited minutes this year either. He hasn't taken advantage of the limited minutes until UCF but he does have some nice basketball skills. He did have a very nice game but the most impressive thing about his play thus far seems to be his great attitude. If he continues to be that team oriented, he is a player that can help our team.

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
            I have had several arguments over Noah.....yes, he has room to grow in size and experience, but the BALL DOES NOT DIE IN HIS HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Well, he's a true PG and the only one we have on the roster

Comment

Just a shout out to Noah. In our home, we have enjoyed his ON BALL defense all season - not just last night.

Comment

Originally posted by JVShocker(1) View Post
                Just a shout out to Noah. In our home, we have enjoyed his ON BALL defense all season - not just last night.
                While his effort has always been good, especially on defense, his defense has sometimes been poor imo.

Comment

Originally posted by JVShocker(1) View Post
                  Agree. His defense has been really good, imo

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

While his effort has always been good, especially on defense, his defense has sometimes been poor imo.
                    No worse than the other guards he leap frogged off the bench.

Comment

I like this kids authentic moxie

Comment

Proud of the way he handled himself....
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I thought he played pretty well compared to some of his other games. He didn't seem as indecisive. If I had to list one thing that I wish he had done more of in the UCF game, it would have been making more assists. I guess he wasn't the one feeding ES the ball when he was making his shots.

Comment

I wish he was about 4 inches taller, if he could work on that in the offseason...
                            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Well, he's a true PG and the only one we have on the roster
                              Really? Do you think Grant is seen as more of a 2? I guess I thought of him as a combo....

Comment

Working...
                              X