Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forevershockerfan
    replied
    The Shocks had 6 more fouls, 17 more rebounds, 9 more assists, and 25 more bench points than UCF. Wondering If ES will start next game? Nice game for NF tonight and I sure hope that becomes a trend. He's a scrapper on D.

Leave a comment:

• Blackmag
    replied
    Bigs need to be more consistent so we don’t have to depend on the 3 so much. Good night tonight, more work to do. Keep reminding myself how young this group is

Leave a comment:

• Blackmag
    replied
    Next two games at home are a must, then on to Cinncy. We need to get more out of our bigs on a co

Leave a comment:

• abdullah_sharif
    replied
    Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post
    picked ucf by 5+ until the bearish trend is reversed. in my mind, to reverse the trend it would take a win by 10+ with 50% of baskets coming off of an assist, we take three charges, and have at least four players with 10+ points.
    a step in the right direction but not quite back yet. scoring other than stevenson (good game es) was balanced.. assists were very good.. didn’t count the charges.

if eric hadn’t gone off for 27, the shox would probably have had the four guys with 10+.. we’ll see if the mojo continues/gets better into sunday.

not quite buying the shox stock yet but it’s on my radar.

Leave a comment:

• abdullah_sharif
    replied
    picked ucf by 5+ until the bearish trend is reversed. in my mind, to reverse the trend it would take a win by 10+ with 50% of baskets coming off of an assist, we take three charges, and have at least four players with 10+ points.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Noah got 25 minutes, ETN down to 17. Erik got 30 (cause he was so hot), Trey Wade clear down to 10.
    Wade needs to continue dunking the ball...

Leave a comment:

• 60Shock
    replied
    Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Havent been all year. Probably time to accept that and you will enjoy the games more. Lol

Just enjoy the effort. Same effort that got us to 15-1
    LoL back at you shocker fan, and I am glad that you thoroughly enjoyed the 3 following wins and 5 loses that got us to 18 and 6. I thoroughly enjoy all our games, but much prefer winning and seeing our players improve as our young team gains experience.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Noah got 25 minutes, ETN down to 17. Erik got 30 (cause he was so hot), Trey Wade clear down to 10.

Leave a comment:

• molly jabali
    replied
    A couple of quick thoughts:
    —grant DOES have the longest leash and the ball still dies in his hands
    - thought Jamie was very pedestrian tonight based on what he has been recently
    -apparently Gregg DOES read Shockernet .... many suggestions followed

Leave a comment:

• forevershockerfan
    replied
    Never fear, ES and our Shocker Squad was here. Will the real Shocker team stand up and play angry team ball as witnessed tonight from now on please? Now is the time to finish strong. Even Michigan State has lost 3 in a row this Season and they didn't like that music either. Yes, we already won more games as of now than last Season with our solid start, but now is
    gut check time. NF stepped up and made the most of his rare playing time. Mo. filled in better to give Ech. a breather or two. It appears the pow wow Monday paid team dividends . As long as ES doesn't try to do too much, and trusts his team-mates to do the rest, he will do fine. Only POOH never enter the game? Interesting. Now if the Shocks finish strong like last Season, good things will follow. We have some close match-ups left before us which will determine the Shocker new AAC Valley of Decision, and I'm not referring to the Missouri Valley. Much better tonight Shocks. Sleep well tonight SN.

Leave a comment:

• TheShocktocles
    replied
    Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
    ES nd DD played really well but so did the team as a whole. Much MUCH better ball movement / passing and the
    defense was better. Don't care who is hot. AM's screens, as the announcers noticed, create space for others to
    score. NF played pretty well but think we may have just scratched the surface. TE, GS, JB, TW and MU all played
    within themselves and contributed. Chemistry, chemistry, chemistry and defense. Keep it going.
    Yes AM sets good screens. Sigh! Can he do anything else? Like grab a rebound, block a shot, and not get dunked on. How about run up the court fast. How about catch the ball. That would be good. We had several guys grab 8 rebounds tonight. Was he one of them? I am very glad our guys played like a TEAM tonight. Go Shocks.

Leave a comment:

• AZ Shocker
    replied
    I'll take it. UCF was pretty bad...but we freaking needed that!!! Great job Shocks!!! Let's get another one this weekend and build some momentum!!!

Leave a comment:

• Maizerunner08
    replied
    Heck yeah! Looked like we played a pretty solid game. I only caught a bit of it.

Leave a comment:

• proshox
    replied
    Great to see the shockers play basketball.

Leave a comment:

• asiseeit
    replied
    ES nd DD played really well but so did the team as a whole. Much MUCH better ball movement / passing and the
    defense was better. Don't care who is hot. AM's screens, as the announcers noticed, create space for others to
    score. NF played pretty well but think we may have just scratched the surface. TE, GS, JB, TW and MU all played
    within themselves and contributed. Chemistry, chemistry, chemistry and defense. Keep it going.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X