No announcement yet.

Wichita State at Houston Slaughter Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there is definitely something going on with this team. hopefully the coaching staff and the players can get it figured out sooner than later. we can guess and point all we want but I hope that the issue stays inside of the locker room and it’s worked out there... leaving us to speculate until the wins start again.

Comment

• Is this not the same shockernet board that has been boasting for around 18 months, and almost half-way thru this season, how great our last two recruiting classes were, and that we would be be shoe-ins for the NCAA this year, and were going to make a huge run next year?

I'm just as disappointed as everyone else, but it has been clear for some time that even though JE has been better than average, he has little to nothing backing him up; that we are extremely limited both at PG,and the four position; and it is crucial that we recruit a physical center who is ready to play.next year.

Other than these small glitches, life goes on, and so will Shocker BB, and so will Shockernet.

Comment

• JE is they only position, going into games in the AAC, where you know the Shox have an advantage. Every other position, not so much.

That has to change if they want long-term success in a P6 conference.
        The Assman

Comment

• Current funk sucks pretty bad, but some of you gone straight cra-cra. Holy hell. A few amongst us need to figure out how to better emotionally detach yourselves from something you have no control over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Oh you "wouldn't make this move until seasons over"... That makes it all better.

How much fun did we all make of Memphis for firing Tubby after 2 years... And now we are discussing canning a coach who had taken WSU basketball to New heights after a month of bad basketball??
            i don't see how 3G could get canned in the next 5 years, maybe 6 under any circumstances. And that would only happen in 5 or 6 years IF they shut off the automatic 7-year rollover at the end of this season. Do I think that will happen No. But it is probablyto be evaluated annually.

Comment

• Thought watching the Oscars might brighten up my evening... unfortunately about like watching today’s game.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                JE is they only position, going into games in the AAC, where you know the Shox have an advantage. Every other position, not so much.

That has to change if they want long-term success in a P6 conference.
                Yes, we have a team of role players that need to be challenged by better players than the guys sitting behind them.

Comment

• So I’ve been thinking about coach’s comments, and how it’s related to the last several games, especially today’s game. He said, and perhaps in jest, “I’m open to suggestions”.

So, if I’m in his shoes, or even in a situation like this in a work environment...what would I do? Would I sit everyone down and demand an explanation? Would I visit with everyone individually? Both? Neither-and hopefully let if play out? Seek voodoo? Have everyone take 3 days off?

if there truly is something wrong within the team, it needs to get fixed soon, or I’m afraid we’ll be seeing much of the same results. Anyway, I’m zoning out until Thursday.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    Easiest $100 I’ve ever made.

lol at Houston -5.5
                    Mine was just a smidge easier @ -5. Wish I would have gone in more.

Comment

• Guess I’ll try watching Landry and the Clippers...
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• kelvin sampson gave marshall a noogie.. again. he likes to do that to marshall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

That we will still be in the majority of the brackets tomorrow?
                          that we will be on the right side of the bubble

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

I am afraid that he will go back at the end of the season and not return to Wichita.
                            I'm not

Comment

• Originally posted by IndianaShocker View Post

that we will be on the right side of the bubble
                              That's the same thing

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                                Kung Wu - LoL!

“Wichita State at Houston Slaughter Thread”

Wichita, we have a problem.
                                Just havin' some fun with it!
                                Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Working...
                                X