No announcement yet.

Wichita State at Houston Slaughter Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder who Marshall will blame this time?
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
      Was that indifference or seething anger on Marshall's face?
      He’s wondering what time happy hour is.

Comment

• Waiting for someone to ask for the phone number for the agents of Jans and Forbes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
          I'm not nearly as impressed with Marshall in a legit conference. As some have alluded to, I think Jans was fairly instrumental to our success.

This season is over.
          I was thinking about that earlier. I am beginning to wonder if his offensive schemes can be consistently successful in a conference where he doesn't have superior talent and athleticism.

Comment

• Originally posted by swiltar71 View Post

Makes you wonder what this team would look like with a ragland let alone a fvv
            Time to quit living in the past. Starting to sound like ***** ass Indiana fans

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

Marshall has to take some of the blame, however you can’t coach effort.
              Sure u do. You recruit it, you coach it, you demand it.

Comment

It’s time to accept WSU is a JAG in this conference.
                JAG?

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post

JAG?
                  Ok, JAT...Just a team

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Sure u do. You recruit it, you coach it, you demand it.
                    Exactly. Effort is one of the few things he can affect.
                    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Marshall has to take some of the blame, however you can’t coach effort.
                      The hell you can't. You demand it.

Comment

• The schemes are fine. We need a PG.

Comment

• Think this season is fun. Wait until Poor Bear or Udeze is your starting 5

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker(1) View Post
                            Yeah, I don't like to post during games, because its mostly during the game. But this one is worth turning off. I don't have any clue what the Shox are trying to run on offense. With everyone playing so bad (or maybe odd is the word) I wonder how much of our play is attributed to Coach Marshall. Rather than going out and playing basketball, the guys are out with with one thought.....Coach...coach....coach.....Yeah, I don't know what the issue(s) are, but this is an unwatchable product. Good luck the rest of the game fellow shockernetters. This is a train wreck. Maybe next game??
                            There is one group that has real good clue what the Shockers are trying to do plus the know what they can do (not much) and what they can't do (which is quite a bit). That would be this Houston Cougar team.

Comment

• Sad that i built my sunday around this game. Lack of toughness and effort.. am i a $hitty fan for pondering sitting out the next few games?

Comment

• Originally posted by IndianaShocker View Post

Time to quit living in the past. Starting to sound like ***** ass Indiana fans
                                Not living in the past, just wondering what we would we could have been with a pg who could shoot and run pick and roll. we dont have a pg who can do either.

Comment

Working...
                                X