UAB Funniest Moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UAB Funniest Moment

In the second half, Gal started to drive to the basket and amongst the trees, he was headed for big trouble.

Coach Marshall saw it coming and called time-out.

My bud and I thought it was funny as heck.

i noticed it on radio. i had a nice mental laugh. cracke me up. good call, cuz didnt gal hit a back breakin three?
    ________
    Smallville advice
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

The back to back Durley turnovers were sad, but funny too. Just because the same situation presented itself twice and he went the wrong way with the pass both times.

Comment

Originally posted by goshocks
        i noticed it on radio. i had a nice mental laugh. cracke me up. good call, cuz didnt gal hit a back breakin three?
        Yes, I think you are right.

I am not sure which was the better sight - Gal's 3 or PJ's 3. I loved both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
          The back to back Durley turnovers were sad, but funny too. Just because the same situation presented itself twice and he went the wrong way with the pass both times.
          We finally got the back cut right, but I do not remember who made the pass to Matt. I think it was Gal, but I am not sure. I thought it would never work because of Matt's size, but I was "wronger than rain" as they say in the south.

Comment

RDR--, I do believe it was Gal that did thread the needle on that great pass to MB. If I recall. that was a play Coach must of drew up fresh out of a time out. I must say Shocker fans have to be among the best in the Country to combat the elements and show to the UAB game. Channel 10 news was urging everybody to stay at home. Also, after 2 disappointing losses, the Shocks were so focused and able to beat 2 fine teams, back to back. Last but not least, I really am quite impressed with HCGM. It is just grand to make the Shockers my #1 team in all of sports. That will never change. I'm ready for some Valley play. :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters:
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

genious coaching move right there.
              KU fans are the most arrogant while KSU fans are the most delusional. ~BostonWu
              Criticizing this team is like criticizing one of Jerry's kids. ~DaShox

Comment

Working...
              X